Warrior Talent Review for the Whiner in all of us!
I like that idea. It'd help with hunter traps and sheep, and have little effect on fear, which is already addressed by other skills.

I wouldn't complain if it were implemented in a way that allowed the damage portion to be offensively dispelled (purge etc).

I personally think the cooldown of pvp trinkets needs to be re-evaluated, as do many other cooldowns in battlegrounds. The fast-paced nature packs a lot of pvp into a little time; skills whose cooldowns were made for world pvp or pve just don't fit. There's not that big of a difference between a 2 min cooldown and a 5 min cooldown in pve or world pvp, but it makes a huge difference in BGs. There's a big difference between a 2 min cooldown and a 3 min cooldown, yet all the cooldowns skip from 2 to 5 minutes.

Hell, consider intercept's cooldown. At 30 seconds untalented, it feels really long in the heat of battle. The pvp trinket is 10 times longer, for one shot at getting out of stuns/snares (but not necessarily getting into melee range).:rolleyes:

Highly geared warriors' insane damage potential is no excuse for not giving them a way to get out of snares more than once every 300 seconds. Mages that are highly geared can 1shot people from 41 yards away. That's an overall pvp issue with the game, gear scaling dps more than defense, not an issue with warriors.
Less QQ more Pew Pew

Messages In This Thread
Warrior Talent Review for the Whiner in all of us! - by Malakar - 01-16-2007, 02:10 AM