Warrior Talent Review for the Whiner in all of us!
Quote:I think you're playing bad mages. If they see you coming they can ensure you never get a charge off (counterspell). Even then, it usually goes Charge -> Blink -> Intercept -> Frost Nova -> dead. If your trinket is up, you can break out and have a chance of killing the mage, but they can still kill you. Fire mages have dragon's breath and blazing speed as escape options. Frost mages can bring out ice block or their water elemental.

Not sure about the water elemental's abilities other than Frostbolt, but even Frost Mages are trivial in world PvP. Of course, I'm an engineer.

Really, I have no problems with Mages and Priests as far as ranged-v-melee balance goes, and only trivial concerns with Warlocks (no Rage from dot damage, skillcoil.) Hunters, however, make me want to go skin a kitten:(
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.

Messages In This Thread
Warrior Talent Review for the Whiner in all of us! - by Artega - 01-19-2007, 10:21 PM