...might have to say goodbye to Lurkers on Tich :(
Running through the Talondeep path on my 32 rogue yesterday, and who comes around the bend but a 32 undead priest. Instantly, SW:P hits me... can't vanish now, guess it's ON!

A crazed night elf with a rapier and a backpack full of explosives flies at the bastard. Lay into him hard with the sinister strikes, hit eviscerate instictively and almost die for it, but he's swinging his staff at me as I'm bouncing around the narrow tunnel and I get a lucky parry in - combat training pays off and a hard riposte leaves him almost dead. But not fast enough!

I'm feared back down the tunnel around a corner, luckily, and out of LoS. His life jumps back to near full as I charge back into him, I'm at about half. Heavy crits as blades lash at the lightly armored priest. He attempts to nuke me (looked like mind blast) and a fast kick interrupts and flicks off another fragment of his life. It comes down to a race between my combo points and his fear refresh.

Improved Sinister Strikes pays for itself. Four points and I kidney shot - four seconds of stun, more than I need. Shadow Word: Pain finally fades as he dies. Bandage up, and I'm off to Stonetalon.

That, after being offed by so many priests on my paladin, felt really, really good.
"AND THEN THE PALADIN TOOK MY EYES!"
Forever oppressed by the GOLs.
Grom Hellscream: [Orcish] kek

Messages In This Thread
...might have to say goodbye to Lurkers on Tich :( - by Rinnhart - 04-06-2005, 08:17 PM
...might have to say goodbye to Lurkers on Tich :( - by savaughn - 04-06-2005, 11:43 PM