...might have to say goodbye to Lurkers on Tich :(
MongoJerry,Apr 12 2005, 04:47 AM Wrote:That's offensive.
But it's true. It's the same situation, several strong people preying on the single weak person just because he's there.

Quote:Gankers never seem to have a problem finding people in Ashenvale and Hillsbrad.
I was talking about how low level people in Redridge are, not how easy they are to find. And Ashenvale works both ways for both Horde and Alliance.

Quote:We weren't talking about who has it better in general.
I was.

Quote:We were talking about who has it safer in the 20-40 range, and it's pretty clear that the Alliance has it much better off.
No we weren't. I never mentioned 20-40, we were talking about 20-30. And I repeat, I don't consider it all that safe when you get ganked as often as you do in those areas. No, Alliance isn't fighting similar level Horde at those areas, but they're trying vainly to fight bullies more than twice their level. I prefer Stonetalon and Ashenvale, thanks. At least there most Horde I face I have a chance of winning against.

Quote:Note:  There seems to be a limit on the number of quotes you can have in one post, which is why your post isn't coming out right.
Weird.

Messages In This Thread
...might have to say goodbye to Lurkers on Tich :( - by savaughn - 04-06-2005, 11:43 PM
...might have to say goodbye to Lurkers on Tich :( - by Phoenix - 04-12-2005, 11:57 AM