What issues do you think are most important
eppie,Dec 9 2004, 04:15 AM Wrote:As minionman said , I don't want to get into an argument. I did not really understand Ashkeals post though. In most european countries the majority of the people think americans are stupid...(and I'm NOT one one of them). I also think the people who think that are wrong. However, thinking that somebody is stupid, and celebrating a terrorist attack are two completely different things. So if you (ashkael) want to make a statement like this, please specify the country that you are talking about.

But let's get back to the topic. As Duckula, at the moment I'm also most worried about finishing my PhD thesis.(a nice 200 pages) (I have only 2 weeks....why am I posting here??)

But in the world (because I'm not living in the US) it is the environment and 3rd world poverty.
[right][snapback]62332[/snapback][/right]

I'll edit this in to the first post, but go ahead and type of important issues in yor opinion for other countries. The U.S. has been talked up so much that I didn't mention that it was "U.S. issues" in the first post, figuring that people would get what I was ytalking about, and I didn't think it would get limited.
I may be dead, but I'm not old (source: see lavcat)

The gloves come off, I'm playing hardball. It's fourth and 15 and you're looking at a full-court press. (Frank Drebin in The Naked Gun)

Some people in forums do the next best thing to listening to themselves talk, writing and reading what they write (source, my brother)

Messages In This Thread
What issues do you think are most important - by Minionman - 12-09-2004, 10:27 PM