Should civilized nations use "Enhanced Interrogation" techni
If chess was about trying to predict what the other player will do, there would be more literature on how to do this. I'd say that chess is hard enough by itself, but don't let me keep you from loosing a game because you under/over estimated your opponent's intelligence :lol:

Quote:Nice emotional outburst
Emotion shows itself when people use words like 'stupid', or claim they are prepared to kill for reasons only clear to themselves. It was meant as sarcasm, but I understand that guessing other peoples intentions is not easy, even when remarks are accompanied by :whistling:

Quote:I'd infinitely rather have intelligent opponents than stupid supporters. For the first sharpen my mind, but the second just make me look bad by association.
Yes, I know you are more interested in honing your rhetorical skills, as in the subject of discussions. Otherwise you wouldn't be arguing in what situations civilized nations could be allowed to use 'Enhanced Interrogation' techniques, but wondering *why* they actually do so.

Messages In This Thread
Should civilized nations use "Enhanced Interrogation" techni - by Zenda - 05-09-2009, 02:26 PM