MMO-Champ has the new tier 8 models with video
Quote:Well, if I had my way, every male BE Pally would be handed a Tier 5 set with matching boots, belt, and bracers along with a similar cloak that automatically didn't show the hat, but showed the cloak...and they'd be forced to wear it anytime they were in a friendly city... :whistling::D
Your jealousy is showing!
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight
Quote:Well, if I had my way, every male BE Pally would be handed a Tier 5 set with matching boots, belt, and bracers along with a similar cloak that automatically didn't show the hat, but showed the cloak...and they'd be forced to wear it anytime they were in a friendly city... :whistling::D
Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot. Like. Me. :rolleyes:
-TheDragoon
Quote:Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot. Like. Me. :rolleyes:
Or, as druids say:
[Image: 2929616275_568b022141.jpg]
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
Quote:Or, as druids say:
[Image: 2929616275_568b022141.jpg]

I'm boggling over here that people would wear that. :wacko:
[Image: 9426697EGZMV.png]
Quote:I'm boggling over here that people would wear that. :wacko:

Note the BlizzCon lanyard? Looks like that was taken at BlizzCon and I can see someone wearing that at an event like that, and then you have a bumming around the house/back yard T-shirt as well. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Quote:Note the BlizzCon lanyard? Looks like that was taken at BlizzCon and I can see someone wearing that at an event like that, and then you have a bumming around the house/back yard T-shirt as well. :)

Either that, or the kind of people who go to Blizzcon also are the kind of people who are proud to wear a shirt like that in public.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Quote:Either that, or the kind of people who go to Blizzcon also are the kind of people who are proud to wear a shirt like that in public.

I can think of a tree I'd get that for though she's not my girlfriend. :whistling:
Terenas Characters:
Hinome
Draelozia
Rogherr
Vecindak emailed me that pic today, and I forwarded the link to buy it to the husband of a tree I know. That shirt rocks!
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
Quote:Either that, or the kind of people who go to Blizzcon also are the kind of people who are proud to wear a shirt like that in public.

I'd wear that. In public. To work. Except then I'd have people yelling, "But you're not a druid!" at me. I run into people wearing the "Rogues do it from behind" shirt all the time. :w00t:

:w00t:<-- oh hey, it's my favourite emoticon again.
Dewdrop - Blood Elf Paladin (Shiny Happy Healer)
Tamorrax - Troll Hunter (Crazy Cat Lady)
Sybaris - Blood Elf Priest

I wear my Jinx Warrior class t-shirt with pride out in public.:)
Quote:"Rogues do it from behind"

OK, that's hilarious. :whistling:
[Image: 9426697EGZMV.png]