Do you have a pet?
. . . off a pretty mean loaf of digested grain. Without a large yard, or ranch setting, I'd suggest a llama might be a logistical mess. How often do YOU want to step into a land mine? Or, do llamas deploy cluster munitions the way that deer do? (Pun intended. :P)
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Here's Kody. Most trusting animal I've ever met. A complete stranger could visit and hold him upside-down, by his waist, and he'd just dangle (most likely purring since you're giving him attention).
[Image: 182522.jpg]
See you in Town,
-Z
My cat is the same, except for the dangling part, since he has arthritis... :( Instead, he likes to be pet the wrong way and "beat on" (meaning we constantly pat him, and it almost knocks the wind out of him, and he starts purring loud enough to hear him across the room. :P )
Female mixed breed jet black cat nearing nine years old and a very large female purebred Sheltie at four years old. The Sheltie is about as large as they come; she's larger than Labradors and Golden Retrievers.
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
A white/brown fluffy bunny. pancakes not included.
"A witty saying proves nothing." -- Voltaire
I only have one pet at the moment, although I've had plenty at various points.

About seven years ago my sister came into possession of the cutest kitten I had ever seen. This cat was a remarkable red-bronze color, and due to some genetic defect had six "toes" on each of her paws. Thus, we named her Sasquatch.

At some point, however, she simply became Sassy, since she's gotten quite a bit pushy in her old age. If she's thirsty she'll make sure you turn on a faucet for her (probably a throwback to her early years, when she would overturn water bowls with her paws), if she wants out a door rather than her cat-flap, she'll harangue you until you oblige her, and if she wants attention you had better have both hands free. :D

I don't know what I'd do without my Sassinator.
[Image: 9426697EGZMV.png]
[Image: photo8.jpg]
[Image: photo10.jpg]

On the top is Frodo, 11 months (to the left) and Nina, 6 years (right). Second photo is Aragorn, 10 weeks.