Pirates of the Caribbean
I used up the last of my relative bearing grease when the in-laws were visiting.
Political Correctness is the idea that you can foster tolerance in a diverse world through the intolerance of anything that strays from a clinical standard.
You still have salt in your veins: just maybe a bit of sand in the boots as well! :)
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Don't forget the leather on the neck! ;)
I would call this movie nothing short of excellent. The acting was very good. Depp, as mentioned, was great, but was nobody else impressed with Geoffrey Rush? He's an underrated talent as far as I'm concerned, and he's a great villain in Pirates. The movie was very fun, made good use of humour, and had better special effects than I expected.

Depp's performance was still the greatest asset of the movie though. :)
Noob Haxxor strikes again!
Occhidiangela,Jul 16 2003, 05:35 PM Wrote:While you're up, could you get me a bucket of steam and a container of relative bearing grease?  After that, you've got the mail buoy watch, and I hear that someone caught a sea bat during last night's fantail watch.  Oh, I hear "General Quarters " over the 1MC, I am off.
Just turn up the vertical gain on the cannuter valve and everything will be okay.

I may as well add to the malarky. B)
cheezz
"I believe in karma. That means I can do bad things to people all day long and I assume they deserve it."-Dogbert

"The truth is always greater that the words we use to describe it."

[Image: fun.jpg]
What a great movie! The tone kind of reminded me of Indiana Jones. One of those movies that doesn't take itself too seriously, but doesn't take it to the point of ridiculousness (is that a word?). I loved it. Johnny Depp was superb. As was Rush. And Keira... oh, sweet, sweet Keira. :wub:
Caes