Under Development: Ulduar
Quote:For what it's worth, I don't mind the vehicular fights. Only done Malygos a handful of times though... maybe it gets boring?
More like clunky. That you can't put your buttons where you want is one that bugs the hell out of me. A major part of the fight is knowing when you're going to get hit and without a mod the only way you are going to notice this is if you stare at your chat window since EVERYONE'S drake looks alike.

Also as someone pointed out people like to play their class. I think the solution is to have a mixed group. There is bound to be someone who LIKES the vehicle thing and someone who doesn't. If there are only 2 or 3 and the rest of the raid functions normally there is less of a problem. You can also keep the slow learners off. ;)Wintergrasp is an example of good vehicle implementation. Vital to the goal, but its just as vital that some people NOT ride them. Personally, I love playing the gunner on the siege engines but I hate being a driver. :rolleyes:
Quote:2.5 inch steel plate armor would probably weigh in at two or three hundred pounds ;P

Are you saying I'm fat? <_<
The vehicle buttons take over your primary actionbar. For actionbar mods like Dominos, this is actionbar 1. You keybinds will remain the same for that actionbar.
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
Quote:The vehicle buttons take over your primary actionbar. For actionbar mods like Dominos, this is actionbar 1. You keybinds will remain the same for that actionbar.

He's talking about moving the vehicle keys around on the vehicle bar.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Quote:He's talking about moving the vehicle keys around on the vehicle bar.

I usually hit 2 - 2 - 5 - 3 - 4 and since I can't move the keys around, I must hit 1 - 1 - 2 - 3 because Blizzard setup the action bar, not me.

[shatner voice]
I ... cannot adapt ... system ... failure....
[/shatner voice]

Variety is the spice of life... I think I can handle 1 or 2 vehicle fights per tier of content.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Quote:He's talking about moving the vehicle keys around on the vehicle bar.

Which brings up the quesion: "What was blizzard thinking when they put together some of the vehicle's skill bars?"

Most of the vehicle's bars are done well enough with the main attack skills sitting at 1 and 2. But then you get stuff like the Harpoon Guns for the Ebon Blade daily with the shoot button assigned to 3 and refresh energy sitting on 1. Whaaaaa? I don't think there has been a single time i stepped into those guns where i didn't blow my energy ability right off the bat because i expect the attacks to be set to 1.