Judgement Day II: 112,000 Accounts Closed
Ah, it's easy enough for a dog to use. Ok, fine. :)
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
CelticHound,Jun 11 2003, 09:50 PM Wrote:This got me wondering - how many accounts are there in total?  What percentage of the total accounts got shut down?
we were told last time round that the 131 000 was 1% or so

Still if 10% of all accounts are owned by cheaters and they did 1% last time and 1% this then they've wiped out two tenths already

It seems probable that the new patch has technical elements which will facilitate these operations and will pave the way for more of this type of action

Tiffany, you're welcome at the AB but not if you intend to use Maphack in the AB games. Having said that I've played there for over a year and I've not once seen the hostile button in an AB game, not even clicked on by mistake

I hope you and your husband decide that this would be a good time to go straight and I genuinely think you will get a much nicer play experience for it :)

(Disclaimer: I'm not speaking officially for the AB, but the policy on Maphack there is very clear)
I'm glad the guides have been helpful for you and your husband! :) Actually, I also tend to post on the Druid forums of the Amazon Basin and Diabloii.net, as well, so you might catch me in there as well. Also, FenrisWulf posts in the AB and here, as well. ;)
-TheDragoon
TheDragoon,Jun 12 2003, 12:49 AM Wrote:I'm glad the guides have been helpful for you and your husband!  :)  Actually, I also tend to post on the Druid forums of the Amazon Basin and Diabloii.net, as well, so you might catch me in there as well.  Also, FenrisWulf posts in the AB and here, as well.  ;)
Helpful is an understatement! Around our house, "the Dragoon" translates into "The Druid King" and his (your!!) guides are the "Druid Bibles." B) After which comes fenris B) , who to me models the typical Druid player to a tee! ;) So RARE to meet a mean or rude or cruel Druid player, I'm serious... i noticed this a long time ago... Druids just have no appeal for the script-kiddies i guess...

Thx for all the kind words, you guys. For sure it's not like we need MH to survive the monsters in D2--our chars are all outfitted for survival, big time. Always maxed fire and light res's (the two big HC killers), though weirdly enough we sorta gave up on using DR gear awhile ago. Scott lost his Bear Druid at level 79 3/4 in cows once--back when we were still stuck on 28.8k speed dialup--and that guy wore Shaft, Vamp, used SS, etc. Didn't help him AT ALL. Ever since then Scott's attitude towards DR gear has been pffffft--it suxors. Won't save you if you lag, and aside from lag, only stupidity kills you. :lol: So now that same Bear Druid (I'd tell you his name but it tends to make ummm "liberals" pissed off hehe) is level 82 today, and uses that weird Courpsemourn armor with the super-high DEF that has CE charges lol. Scott blew up a lev 32 PK Zon with those CE charges once in a Normal bloodyrun game; Scott was there helping someone from his clan and the Zon hostiled and killed some poor guy and then teased Scott (she ran REALLY REALLY FAST, musta had tons of 5% RW charms) to try and catch her after he ragged on her for being a PKing jerkoff. So Scott ran just onscreen near where she was and saw all these Enslaved corpses piled up around her and BANG BANG BANG he blew her straight up out of her Sanders Boots with those CE charges rofl I still laff whenever I think of that. :lol: We both HATE PKers in HC and have no sense of humor about them at all. Well not until after they're dead anyway--then we laugh at them. :P

I'll head over to this "AB" soon as I feel ready for some serious new play. Sounds like the place may be what I've always wanted and yet I worry I won't be knowledgable enough or whatever. I'm pretty experienced at playing Sorcies and Zons and even Druids (well somewhat) cuz frankly I decided if I was gonna be able to relate to my hubby's Druid craziness I'd better learn about them and see what's so great about them. I don't like melee chars much though--too messy. They get hit too much, too. Seems smarter to just stand back a ways and roast or shoot a demon rather than try and slap it silly with your paws or slice it open with a CCB. :D At least to ME, anyway...
I used to own two shelties. Those puppies can code!
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

I know how to detect thousands of people who use Maphack!! Want to know my technique?

<Blizzard_Rep> Do you use Maphack?
<ub3r-1337> uv corse u noob u got week geer stupid level 9 zon not using 08 windy
<_<