Wat does Deadly Strike do again
Just wanted to know wat deadly strike does since i cant find the topic on arreat summit.
This is a Diablo 1 forum, not a Diablo II or Diablo II: Expansion forum. There are already about 4 of 'em :) Go try there!
"The axe? Aye, that's a good weapon, balanced against any foe. Look how it cleaves the air, and then, imagine a nice fat demon head in its path. Keep in mind, however, that it is slow to swing - but talk about dealing a heavy blow!"
Deadly Strike means a chance of doing double damage - in effect, it's identical to Critical Strike.
May the wind pick up your heels and your sword strike true.
Hey, not to be stupid. but isn't this a diablo II forum??¿¿

In the top of this page, doesn't it say diablo II forum??¿¿
hmmmmm :-)

hehe
Read Elric's post. This thread was moved from Griswold's (the D1 forum) to here on the 29th.
Kartoffelsalat
USEast SCL
*kevin_osu
Just some details to add to Elric's Post:

Deadly Strike and Critical Strike (similar in effect) both double the final physical damage
(final=after all Bonuses from Items, Strength, Dexterity and Skills [includes Auras from Merc and/or Partymember] are calculated)

However there is no effect on elemental damage done by players from either Deadly Strike nor Critical Strike.

On the other hand Monsters have a 5% chance of scoring a Critical Strike with any attack, even magical and elemental.
(currently, wonder how this will work after 1.10)

-dave
I am not trying to post like a Wanker but my english has a pretty strong krautish influence.

Feel free to flame the content but give me some slack on spelling an grammar, thanks Smile

There's no place like 127.0.0.1