Everyone has an idea of which character will be their 1st when 1.10 finally arrives, but......

Which character will people not be touching with a proverbial bargepole?

Myself? Sorceresses.....

1.09 has put me off them for a while......
One by one the penguins steal my sanity.......
If the ladder lasts long enough I'll eventually have 1 of each class unfortunately....but hmm...*thinks*

Necromancer - will be my FIRST so he's not gonna be the last....(real deep statement there huh? ;) )
Sorceri & Amazon Variants are a hobby of mine (gotta love those Bowsorc's and Magezons) - they'll probably be around 2nd or 3rd
Druids & Assassins - I still haven't completely worn the crap out of them like the other classes...but all the ideas I have are expensive they'll have to wait till later in the ladder (if it lasts long enough)
Barbarians - ...I'll touch em with the bargepole, after the barge sinks.... (had enough of them in the ST - and that was nearly 3 years ago)
Chaos < Logic > Order
One who knows the enemy and knows himself will not be in danger in a hundred battles.
One who does not know the enemy but knows himself will sometimes win, sometimes lose.
One who does not know the enemy and does not know himself will be in danger in every battle.
- Sun Tzu "The Art of War"
I don't stay away from classes per se, but from builds. Usually I stay away from the cookie-cutter builds due to them being too easy. Maybe 1.10 will make them more interesting though.

Most unlikely for me to play would be a bowazon, ww barb, or a non variant sorc.
Hail Logic X,

"Sorceri & Amazon Variants are a hobby of mine (gotta love those Bowsorc's and Magezons)"

By themselves, neither is a variant: though they can be a variant, if you're merely playing a Sorceress with a Bow and an Amazon firing away with Immolating Arrow and Ice/Freezing Arrow, then you're not playing variants.
May the wind pick up your heels and your sword strike true.
heh.....I use variant to represent varying from the standard version (ie a bowsorc is a sorceress variant...I do tend to make my characters to one extreme or another though....I can't stand a general cookie cutter character, they bore the crap out of me) ...

From my understanding (these are broad definitions....didn't feel like the mile long name of "Quatra-elemental Hybrid Magezon" that one of my concepts was called by a friend lol):

Magezon: Amazon who relies on elemental attacks primarily to deliver her damage (I usually build mine as hybrids, but it does seem to be a common consensus that this is fundamentally a bow *fire/ice* build - so I don't include my pure javelin "mage" amazons in this category even though I really love using a mix of poison and lightning...)

My favorite version of this one is still in the testing stages in single player: Plague Javelin, Lightning Fury, Freezing Arrow, Exploding arrow... I can see the major problem being people will just pass it off as another "lightning fury" amazon....

Bowsorc: A sorceress designed around the use of a bow. (heh, my sorceress doesn't "merely" use a bow heh....she rocks with a bow....kinda miss having attack spells though heh....) - If you just slap a bow on a normal sorceress....kinda defeats the purpose in my eyes...besides, I like the comments I get every other public game of "A sorceress with a bow? n00b." - then I kill faster than them *evil grin*.

Have a few in testing in single player as far as bowsorceri go...the one I have on the realms does good though, and she's not even the version that was most effective in testing - merely the one I thought would work best with what I have available to me on the realms...and that wouldn't lag me horribly there (I'm sorry, but no matter how effective a "cast on attack/strike/struck" melee/bow sorc *yes, it does both* is ...it'd lag me horribly so no go)
Chaos < Logic > Order
One who knows the enemy and knows himself will not be in danger in a hundred battles.
One who does not know the enemy but knows himself will sometimes win, sometimes lose.
One who does not know the enemy and does not know himself will be in danger in every battle.
- Sun Tzu "The Art of War"
I plan to start out with a cookie cutter Zon to try to get a higher level character into play and perhaps find some of the new 1.10 stuff. Depending on how long they decide to keep the ladder "un- resetted.", I might even make a MF character or something. It pains me to say it, but th new cleaness of ladder play has brought back my desire to duel and be 1337 again. If there is a bug dupe run...I'll go back and play some of the alternate characters I've been plannig for awhile...
"Once you have tasted flight,
you will forever walk the earth with
your eyes turned skyward, for there
you have been, and there you will
always long to return."

-Leonardo da Vinci