Text messaging invades English schools!
Quote:Although, I think the absolute most gut-wrenching ep I've seen is the last episode of season 5. With the big fight with Glory and that tower thing; Giles and Spike really stood out in that

that's where the gravestone picture is from, isn't it?

season 6... i;ve seen a few epps...
The wind has no destination.
Quote: (tehy is the suk!!!!111)
You forget that you could write "the" as "teh" and make it that much worse!

tehy is teh suk!!!!111

:)
-TheDragoon
Quote:that's where the gravestone picture is from, isn't it?

I think so. Either the end of that episode, or the season 6 opening episode.
[Image: 9426697EGZMV.png]
"Death is your gift", the piece of advice given from the first slayer which foreshadowed the events transpiring in the end of season 5, culminating in the death of our beloved slayer.

The shot is from the end of the last episode of season 5 entitled "The gift".

---

Someone asked what the abbreviation "ATS" means. It's "Angel the show", to separate it from Angel (the character)

It's not really correct, because we have a different way of making that difference, namely Angel and "Angel" where the latter is the show.
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw
Necromantic Troubadores!
Pete,Mar 4 2003, 05:24 PM Wrote:You do have the ability to edit your posts, you know.  Makes much better sense than carrying on a conversation with yourself :)
But I reply to my own posts all the time.
"He's got demons? Cool!" -- Gonzo, Muppet Treasure Island

"Proto-matter... an unstable substance which every ethical scientist in the galaxy has denounced as dangerously unpredictable." -- Saavik, Star Trek III

"Mom! Dad! It's evil! Don't touch it!" -- Kevin, Time Bandits
Crystalion,Dec 15 2003, 07:22 PM Wrote:But I reply to my own posts all the time.
Like this reply.

Where I note that my last post was uncharacteristically short, hasty, ill-thought-out, generally lacking insight, sadly short of run-on sentences, and highly deficient in my usual opacity and verbosity quotients.

Seriously though, if I *edited* one of my monsters, do you seriously think anyone would go through the pain of deciphering it a *second time* just to see that all I'd changed was to correct "always" to "usually"?! :)

Texting is fascinating. I'm still wondering whether technological improvements in messaging will kill it within the next few years or if it fills a geniune social niche (i.e. new tech. will obsolete the community, which will migrate, vs. the tech. will be bent backward to support the will of the masses).
"He's got demons? Cool!" -- Gonzo, Muppet Treasure Island

"Proto-matter... an unstable substance which every ethical scientist in the galaxy has denounced as dangerously unpredictable." -- Saavik, Star Trek III

"Mom! Dad! It's evil! Don't touch it!" -- Kevin, Time Bandits