Dnd Who?
Seeing as how I'm sorta in a AD&D craze for the time being, I was looking around for AD&D tests, and found these gems:

A Character-Race-Alignment-Deity Test (As I recall, BigGrim posted this a while back and I added to my Favorites list, so all of the credit for this one goes to him ;) )

A "Mage Test" (Tells you what kind of mage you'd be) (PlanetADnD pages load really slow for us 56k-users; you have been warned.)

A "Dragon Test" (Tells you what kind of Dragon you'd be)

A Thorough Alignment Test (with explanations for each question)

So, what did you guys wind up with? According to the first test, I am a Lawful Good Half-Orc Ranger-Paladin who follows Mielikki. The second test tells me that I'm a Spirit Mage, while the third tests tells me I'm a Gold Dragon (One of the few Lawful Good dragons, of course.) And the fourth test tells me I'm (surprise surprise) Lawful Good in every aspect. I think it'll be interesting to see what everyone else is. I'm rather certain Grim will be a Paladin in at least one aspect :) I'm curious as to what Bolty will be, though ^_^
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
I am a chaotic good gnome paladin mage. A strange combo, but it seems to be very close to what I always get in these tests. I'm ALWAYS a gnome, not sure why. I was nearly an elf this time. I am a follower of Tymora:

Quote:Tymora is the Chaotic Good goddess of luck and good fortune. She is also known as Lady Luck, and also Tyche's fair-tressed daughter. Followers of Tymora believe in the tenent that, 'Fortune Favors the Bold,' and will throw caution to the wind and trust to luck to work things out for the best. Tymora's symbol is an unmarked silver disk.

I am an earth mage, a white dragon and my alignment according to the second test is, once again, chaotic good.

These tests always seem to come out very similarly for me... strange that they would be so "accurate" ;)
But whate'er I be,
Nor I, nor any man that is,
With nothing shall be pleased till he be eased
With being nothing.
William Shakespeare - Richard II
True Neutral Half-Elf Fighter Paladin (first test only)

:huh:
Geez, I'm not even good? Didn't I choose to smite the robbers? I'd figured for chaotic good all the way.

Now I feel bad about myself...
Lawful Neutral Gnome Druid Ranger
Follower Of Silvanus

Looks like I'm a tree-hugger? I suppose that's the NZ upbringing :blink:

The other three didn't work.
Neutral Good Half-Elf Ranger Fighter
Follower Of Mielikki

haha a halk elf eh? says I do not live as long as elves but am curious like a human but patient like an elf.

Quote:Mielikki is the Neutral Good goddess of the forest and autumn. She is also known as the Lady of the Forest, and is the Patron of Rangers. Her followers are devoted to nature, and believe in the positive and outreaching elements of it. They use light armor, and a variety of weapons suitable for hunting, which they are quite skilled at. Mielikki's symbol is a unicorn head.
One Spark Lit the Sky on Fire
[Image: bugzap.gif]
I couldnt get it to work and I turned off zone alarm and went into my TOOLS and enabled all cookies, set java script to zero security, and it still wouldn't work. Oh well. Yah, Planet AD&D is one of my favorite sites. They made me a moderator of the Bad Mouth Forums, but I havent been there for over a year because I became so incredably wrapped up in diablo and real-life. I'd love to start gaming again thou. Such fond memories.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
Chaotic Evil Human Fighter Thief
Follower Of Talos

Curiously enough, the only question I answered relating to any thieving tendancies was the "Take a single item from the loot, and don't mention it's the most valuable." Hrmm...

You are a Fire Mage

Good.

As the Fires that burn in the hearts of Men, your Dragon color is... RED

Your Inner Dragon is the classic example of dragon evil. Remember Smaug? Yep, Red Dragon. Oh, my friend you're in good company. Red dragons are the most vile and crafty of all the dragons. They are also the most dangerous of all dragons. As such they are the Fire Elemental dragons. Reds have a nasty tendency towards luring you in with quiet words and soft emotions, then wrapping their scaly tails around you and biting off your puny little human head. Fun, no? But of course, Reds aren't all about killing and treasure hoarding. You like to invent creative traps, spend long hours relaxing in the mouths of volcanoes, fly over the vast forests of the planet looking for men on horseback ...er... sheep (yeah...), and pick fights. Your favorable attributes are Noon, Summer, the sword, helpful fire, blood, courage, passion, will power, and leadership. If dragons went to war, they'd rally behind you in a snap. Well, you or a Copper Dragon. But those guys are wusses anyway, and you could beat one up to take command. In fact, you probably would considering your breath weapon is good old fashioned Fire, and plenty of it. Just remember that some sheep carry swords and you'll do fine.

Erm... *Shrugs* Well, I guess that the red dragon is the symbol of my country.

Your alignment: Lawful Evil

Hmm...

Y'know, I think I have some issues to sort out.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
Inner Dragon:
As the Oceans that give birth to the Land, your Dragon color is... BLUE

If there ever was a draconic example of a supple attitude, your Inner Dragon is it. Blues are the Water Elemental dragon - typified by their Steam breath weapon. Pretty creative, huh? It goes right along with your Inner Dragon's tendency to maim, but not destroy. Much like your native oceans and rivers will deform the rock over time, eventually wearing it away to nothing. Humans shouldn't make the idiot mistake of thinking you're weak, however. After all you're a good 30 feet in length and you have a penchant for materializing out of any body of water, no matter how small. The element of surprise and limited magic capabilities are definitely yours. You also enjoy communicating with aquatic life-forms, hunting in totally inhospitable terrain (i.e. 3000 feet below the waves), and using your fluid nature to your advantage. Your enemies probably won't even see you approach in the first place. Your favorable attributes are the sunset, Autumn, water, compassion, peace, forgiveness, love, intuition, and calmness. Naturally, you pity the fool who'd try and prove that calmness part, he'd probably wind up being scalded. *small grin*

Cool ^^

D&D Character:
I Am A: Neutral Good Elf Bard Mage

Go mages!

Mage character:
Time Mage
Cool, I can see the future ^^
[Image: NewSig.png]
Release your inner dwarf. . .then get him some ale.
WoW Characters:
-Stormrage: Espy, Cafelam, RareCross, EspyLacopa
Spirit Mage
Virtue: You have a keen understanding of human nature.
You are slow to act and often to speak as well. Because of your observations you have a better knowledge of motived and emotions than most people.

Vice:
Although you understand others nobody seems to understand you the same way. You feel like an ear to the world and you often bottle your emotions inside for fear of being misunderstood

Rather accurate

As the Hearts of the Pure, your Dragon color is... GOLD

Your Inner Dragon is the most honorable of all. Golds are the third rarest of all the dragons (after Platinum and Chromatic dragons) and have a station in society that reflects their rarity. You are what one might call a Draconic Knight. Golds live by a strict code of chivalry and commitment. Remember Draco? Yep, Gold Dragon. Your appearance is fearsome and all-mighty but you'd never stoop so low as to bring any harm to a human. As a matter of fact, that's strictly contrary to your code of conduct. You're one of only two dragon types that is aligned "Lawful Good" and is proficient in the use of magic and spells. If you're curious, the other is Platinum, the King of the Dragons. Your piety, beauty, wisdom, and inner strength are absolutely without parallel. But of course, being a Gold Dragon isn't all high ethics and codes. You like to fly around scaring things, advise humans in their affairs, and shapeshift. Strike that, you LOVE to shapeshift. And you're great at it. In fact, if you're a Gold on the inside, you might be a Gold on the outside, too - just in human form. Your favorable attributes are honor, chivalry, truth, kindness, gold, mining, protection, wisdom, bravery, and trustworthiness. You might be a bit too trusting of humans at times, but they're just kids compared to you. If anyone threatens your humans or tries to kill you, you could strike back with your breath weapon - Fire. But then, no one's tried anything that stupid in the last couple thousand years. After all, you're about 54 feet long.

Take that pathetic 30 feet dragon :)

Lawful Good Elf Ranger Mage
Follower Of Mielikki

Hehe, artega... you're me only in a different skin :)

oh by the way, Lawful good in the last one :)
"Turn the key deftly in the oiled wards, and seal the hushed casket of my soul" - John Keats, "To Sleep"
Alignment: Chaotic Good (yay! ^_^)

[Image: time.jpg]

Not entirely accurate, but some of it fits.

As the Day that cleanses and gives Life, your Dragon color is... WHITE

If there ever was an apparition of balance, power and reclusive intelligence, your Inner Dragon is it. Whites are a fairly common dragon and are considered one of two harmonious dragons. Your antithesis is the evil Black Dragon. Together, you two embody the Yin and Yang concept of eastern religions (especially Taoism). Though you might find that neat in passing, it's not really what a White is all about. You like to think things out, plot against enemies, and look down upon the world from the highest mountain peaks. Your favorable attributes are the Day, the Sun, reaching for spirituality, truth, a positive attitude, and helpful magic. Humans only need fear you when they stray into your domain without proper payment for passage. Of course, that payment would probably be a cake the size of a Volkswagen, but hey, if they wanted to move through your turf they should have brought it, right? If someone ever threatens you, your Inner Dragon would likely tell you to hit and run, or just plain run. If they really wanted a fight you'd be an impressive opponent, considering you pack a breath weapon combination of Fire and Lightning. Even the nicest dragons can do some serious damage.

Sounds about right :)
SUM PREEST IZ FITE
Hiya CWX ! :)

CG Elf Ranger/Fighter
Time Mage (Rather Spooky description :blink: )
Gold Dragon
Stormrage :
SugarSmacks / 90 Shammy -Elemental
TaMeKaboom/ 90 Hunter - BM
TaMeOsis / 90 Paladin - Prot
TaMeAgeddon/ 85 Warlock - Demon
TaMeDazzles / 85 Mage- Frost
FrostDFlakes / 90 Rogue
TaMeOlta / 85 Druid-resto
Lawful Good Elf Ranger Paladin

Copper Dragon

(Didn't bother with the Mage test... what with the 56k warning, et al).

Cheers.
Garnered Wisdom --

If it has more than four legs, kill it immediately.
Never hesitate to put another bullet into the skull of the movie's main villain; it'll save time on the denouement.
Eight hours per day of children's TV programming can reduce a grown man to tears -- PM me for details.
True neutral dwarven ranger(fighter) of Dumathoin. I guess I can live with that.

Time mage. Yellow dragon. No time for alignment test right now.
Chaotic Good (always)
Time Mage (makes sense)
Green Dragon (wasn't even remotely close, while I enjoy nature I said the complete OPPOSITE about dealing with others)

Neutral Good Elf Bard Mage
Follower Of Oghma

Most time w/ that test i'll get Chaotic, Sometimes Druid. Think once I got Half Elf ...
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Lawful Evil Half-Elf Fighter Ranger
Follower Of Iyachtu Xvim

Appearantly I was very close to Dwarf, which actually is what I like the most to play.

Interestingly enough the last test also claimed me to be Lawful Evil. With a tendancy for Chaos while the first said a tendancy for Good.

Never got anything but two nice pictures on the other two tests :(

OK worked now. I am a Time Mage and a Copper Dragon it seems.
There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count and those who can't.
Im a lawful good elf ranger paladin, follower of Mielikki
Gold dragon
Air mage
finally, Lawful good
():::::::::::::::/================================>
AlphaFang
<================================\::::::::::::::Sad)
Druids are the Bomb!
. . . a Copper Dragon! That means that I have a lovely deep red brown cmplexion, but if I dont keep clean, I will turn a weird green color.

*Picked up a Steel Wool pad and absetmindedly scrubs at elbow*

Your Inner Dragon is the mighty warrior of dragon-kind. It's just that simple. Coppers show up when someone's about to die. Usually they just go ahead and take out his best friends too, just so he won't be lonely in the afterlife. Coppers don't mess around, and they don't play evil games like Red Dragons. They don't bother with magic, like Gold Dragons. They don't run and hide like White Dragons. They're there to do a job, and they do it well. (Think Special Forces...) But what sort of a dragon would you be if that really was the whole story? You also like to stomp your enemies, incite human rebellions, start the occasional war, and spend lazy hours preening your battle aura. Your favorable attributes are strength, physical abilities, thriftiness, warmth, and longevity in battle. Just in case some puny human (or conniving Red Dragon) thinks they can get the drop on you, you've got a concealed breath weapon - gigantic masses of Fire. Hey, it's the tried and true way to cook a cow in 0.75 seconds. Use it well, my friend.

Yeah, I like the quick sear for the beef, that way, I can eat it when it is almost raw and wriggling . . . me precious! :o
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
..and stay away from that pure oxygen Occhi.
1. Lawful Neutral ranger/fighter human
2. Fire Mage
3. Green Dragom
4. True Neutral

At least all are slightly related
"Once you have tasted flight,
you will forever walk the earth with
your eyes turned skyward, for there
you have been, and there you will
always long to return."

-Leonardo da Vinci
Neutral Good Elf Fighter Ranger follower of Lathander -- Time Mage -- Copper Dragon -- Chaotic Good
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]