Asking For Some Help
Many people (myself included) aren't the biggest fans of the new posting icons. You know, all those bluish icons that say "Reply," or "PM," or "WWW." Some people have expressed interest in taking a whack at making better ones.

I've zipped up all the current icons used by the board so you won't have to try to get them all to show up on a page (which you can't anyway unless you have admin rights - you can't see the delete button, for instance). If you want to try to remake these buttons, take a whack at it! In fact, convert a few and then post them up here so people can take a look at them. If enough people try making new buttons, I can even set up a poll so users can pick which they think is the best set.

http://www.lurkerlounge.com/bolty/icons.zip

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
I asked MMAgCh. He said something about "How does helping out some random site help out my old friend Taeme or donate money to far-away orphanages?"

[Image: emot-trashbear.gif]
My other mount is a Spiderdrake
Taeme,Feb 15 2003, 07:36 PM Wrote:I asked MMAgCh. He said something about "How does helping out some random site help out my old friend Taeme or donate money to far-away orphanages?"

[Image: emot-trashbear.gif]
Random site? Has he been away THAT long as to forget his old friends? I'd find that hard to believe...
Roland *The Gunslinger*
You could try changing the icon for locked topics. While the red is a dead giveaway that there's something "important" about that thread, it looks a lot more like the flag of the land of the rising sun than a lock(ie, instead of thinking "locked thread", I think "Japanese thread!" :P ) Anyway, I was wondering if you could change it into a padlock or something(nothing too complex, just a box with a hemisphere on it or something)

I need a new signature, and definitely an avatar. Time to get my creative skills to work. ;)