Poll: Poll:do You Like The New Forums?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes:
86.96%
40 86.96%
No:
8.70%
4 8.70%
Undecided:
4.35%
2 4.35%
Total 46 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Poll:do You Like The New Forums?
WarBlade,Feb 20 2003, 01:08 AM Wrote:Well I had ideas on doing exactly that even before you put that zip file up for download. Unfortunately, time is not on my side very much at the moment.  :unsure:
Well, we have nothing but time, anyhow. A year from now someone could make some killer new icons and up they'd go. Of course, that would spare us all a year of looking at these blue ones that were really designed for white backgrounds...

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Bolty,Feb 21 2003, 02:45 PM Wrote:Well, we have nothing but time, anyhow.  A year from now someone could make some killer new icons and up they'd go.  Of course, that would spare us all a year of looking at these blue ones that were really designed for white backgrounds...

-Bolty
Uh :unsure: Bolty?

These buttons were really designed for no kind of background ever. Well ok, maybe soft pink with some Care Bears or Teletubbies dancing around on it. :o

hmm

Test . . .
[Image: closed.gif]

Ack! Fuzzy text. :huh:

A button template and text is the (almost) easy part. Coming up with a series of little icon images that look consistant is where things will take time.
Heed the Song of Battle and Unsheath the Blades of War