Welcome To The New Lurker Lounge Forum!
Hope you enjoy this. Please go to the Suggestion Box forum if you are having either:

1) Difficulties with various forum elements,
2) Suggestions on things you'd like to see improved.

If you just want to say "woo hoo," feel free to do so in this here thread... :lol:

This forum will be online along with the old one until February 21st, after which DCForum will be closed down and archived. Until then, I consider the DCForum (old one) to be the "main" forum. You're invited to post here all you like, of course, but the official transfer won't be until that weekend.

For more information about this forum, including known bugs/issues, head over to the Suggestion Box forum. Have fun!

Be sure to go to "My Controls" at the top of each forum page to configure the board appearance and settings to your taste, including privacy settings and time/date stamping.

-Bolty

B)
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Hi,

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Bell and whistle overload!!!!!!!

Seriously, looks good -- thanks B-man. Two up on D-man ;)

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Nice look, just going through all the various options now ... wonder if I should finally use signatures.

Oh yeah, avatar test too ...

Edit: Sweet, love the avatar. Another thank you to Google for that ...
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Wheeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But there's still something missing... I KNOW:

[Image: spam.jpg]

Beauty. ;)

Nice job Bolty. We all appreciate it.
Peace,
Xyngynkynyn
I like it! Nice colors, too (though it needs purple)! :lol:
-TheDragoon
Oh man, I LOVE this forum!!!
Bolty, you really outdid yourself on this one. Even look ...look below when you do a reply! It freaking puts the posts in OPPOSITE order so you don't have so scroll all the way to the bottom to see what the last post was! This is sweet! And not to mention all of the buttons.......ohhhh......

US East ROCKS!!! *Esahaettr

*I may not know the answer, but the voices in my head probably do.
*Cows may come and cows may go, but the bull in here will live on forever.
-nt-
Garnered Wisdom --

If it has more than four legs, kill it immediately.
Never hesitate to put another bullet into the skull of the movie's main villain; it'll save time on the denouement.
Eight hours per day of children's TV programming can reduce a grown man to tears -- PM me for details.
I LOVE it! So many new things to try out...

oops, time to go back to lurking :D
I Demand Pie.
:blink:

Ignore the vomit-face in the previous reply... he was a mis-click.

Cheers!
Garnered Wisdom --

Never hesitate to put another bullet into the skull of the movie's main villain; it'll save time on the denouement.
Eight hours per day of children's TV programming can reduce a grown man to tears -- PM me for details.
VashezeStampedo!!

*say the preceeding as quickly as possible for full authentic effect*
Garnered Wisdom --

Congrats on the nite Forums Bolty they look great :) I look forward to meeting lots of other fellow Diablo addicts out there and learning alot about game.

Warmest Regards

Raven
Reality is for people who don't play Diablo
Well, let's check this snazzy puppy out...

(testing)

... while I find your point about (insert subject) interesting, it is deeply flawed in several respects. First, you totally neglect the entire concept of (insert concept), which is somewhat crucial to the topic, no? Second, your subjective selection of "facts" (if they can be called that) speaks to your ideological basis; you've obviously grown up as a flaming (insert ideology). Last, there's not a single piece of reasoning that isn't drenched in some underhanded emotional appeal. If your point can't be made with reason, please take it elsewhere...

Wow, this really has all the feel of the old lounge!

NJ, Botly!

Jester

(Just kidding, Bolty. About the Botly, not the nice job.)
I just wish we could have bigger avatars. 64 x 64 isn't nearly enough to encompass the full glory of Vash :P

Edit: There, thats a bit better. I'm still looking for the image I want, though...
I Demand Pie.
Neato. Looks good. Keep up the good work Bolty. :)
- Krakhan Tyr
(Possessor of the accursed Bloody Hand)

A Quote:

----
- "What we're trying to attain is a normal everyday life, without quarrels, without fighting, a place where a human can live like a human."

- "That place...that place doesn't exist at all!"
----
>Quote all of previous post, as well as any others contained in the thread

I agree!

(or, for the more courageous, I disagree!)
I Demand Pie.
BobThePumpkin,Feb 12 2003, 12:49 AM Wrote:I just wish we could have bigger avatars. 64 x 64 isn't nearly enough to encompass the full glory of Vash :P

Edit: There, thats a bit better. I'm still looking for the image I want, though...
Yea, you can barely see his face, his sweet shades, and his awsome gun... hmm... goes off in search of his Trigun DVDs....
There we go! Still, larger avatars would be better.
I Demand Pie.
I asked a passing feline what it's opinion about the new board was. The response was fairly immediate.

Hmm, smilies are 20 x 20 here? Gah! I had already finished two!!! :(
Heed the Song of Battle and Unsheath the Blades of War
Umm, I first want to thank you for the great design, looks phat.

Next, I'v had trouble replying the poll in the lounge, it said that I dont have permission, (yes, I was registered)....
"It burns because its burning!"
Staggers in.
"Braaaaaiiiiins. Braaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnns!"
Use your brains to sort out any and all features. Your delicious brains...

Heh. B)

[Image: BRX.gif]
Political Correctness is the idea that you can foster tolerance in a diverse world through the intolerance of anything that strays from a clinical standard.