Nasty trick, might not get your treat
There is a bug with the Headless Horseman summons. If you mouse over the pumpkin to summon him, you may crash.

Had this happen to both of the characters that tried to do the summons. Happens to some people, others are fine, they don't know what the problem is yet.

So, warn the group, so they can wait for you to relog in. Sadly enough, the group didn't wait for me the first time. Too bad for them, I was the healer, both clothies bite it before I could log in again, just in time to get credit.
WoW Insider: "Headless Horseman pumpkin shrine crashes game"
(10-18-2010, 08:32 AM)LtWarhound Wrote: There is a bug with the Headless Horseman summons. If you mouse over the pumpkin to summon him, you may crash.

Had this happen to both of the characters that tried to do the summons. Happens to some people, others are fine, they don't know what the problem is yet.

So, warn the group, so they can wait for you to relog in. Sadly enough, the group didn't wait for me the first time. Too bad for them, I was the healer, both clothies bite it before I could log in again, just in time to get credit.

I had probably the same bug just now in Wintergrasp, trying to click on a fortress portal. Got a lockup followed by a black screen and a cogwheel cursor. Joy.

Fortunately my paladin didn't die, because the Wintergraps res is broken.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."