Another 4.0.1 Wintergrasp Problem
Wintergrasp has not been working quite right since the 4.0.1 patch. The guns don't aim properly and if one dies there is a good chance not to res until the battle's over.

Tonight I found a new problem. My druid queued for WG before the battle and entered through the WG portal. She picked up her WG quests and prepared for battle. At the start she was booted back to Dalaran for the reason "WIntergrasp is full." There were 27 Alliance in WG and Horde had a tenacity of 3, so that was not a lot of people.

She tried several times to enter, but nothing happened when she accepted the dialog box to enter. There was no error, just nothing happened. Yet other players were entering the battle. I switched to my rogue and had no trouble getting in on the first try.

It could have something to do with the fact my druid is 78, although she was allowed to use the portal and accept the WG quests. I placed a ticket but don't hope for much.

Edit: Blizzard says it is a known issue and they are working on it.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
Silly little bug I found today on my lock while PvPing. Instead of being awarded one honor point for some of these kills, the text would tell me that I was awarded 536870912 honor points per kill. It wasn't reflected on the currency page of course, just in the system message text. Would have geared me up in no time flat though. Wink
Intolerant monkey.
One I noticed today: if you join a battleground after it is started, your name does not show up in the score sheet. Happened to me a few times.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."