Rift - Out of Beta into Head Start and Beyond!
Was fun but my trial is up so wont be on. Could only get to lvl 15 might buy it when summer comes but will have to see how wow goes.
Rift was on sale at GameStop so I bought it, but I have a really good book right now, so I may not load it up for a couple of days.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
(04-20-2011, 11:34 PM)Sabra Wrote: Rift was on sale at GameStop so I bought it, but I have a really good book right now, so I may not load it up for a couple of days.

Exclamation Heart Yay! Even if it may be delayed. =) Of course, this week has just been so draining for me at work that I haven't really logged in to play. Just too much to do so my play time seems to be more on the weekends than during the week.
Intolerant monkey.
Putting in around 69-75hrs a week at work recently, miss you all. Maybe be back after the birth.. or, yeah.. Cya soonish.
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
(04-25-2011, 04:58 AM)Frag Wrote: Putting in around 69-75hrs a week at work recently, miss you all. Maybe be back after the birth.. or, yeah.. Cya soonish.

Problem not. =) I finally managed to sneak in a bit of playtime myself yesterday and today. In about an hour or so of playtime, I got the little mage 2 levels. =) Ok, so she's not completely little, but I still call her little anyway.

Edit: If we've got enough folks around this weekend, maybe we can take the bigger folks into King's Breach. =D
Intolerant monkey.
Debating picking this up - on sale 33% off on Steam - anyone still playing this?

Put a Defiant Rogue to 15 (Trial cap), and a Guardian Mage to 13. It's... fun, I guess? I'm not sure I'm cut out for this sort of thing, but it could be fun with friends. Hate to buy it only to play it alone, though.
Roland *The Gunslinger*
(05-21-2011, 06:51 PM)Roland Wrote: Debating picking this up - on sale 33% off on Steam - anyone still playing this?

Put a Defiant Rogue to 15 (Trial cap), and a Guardian Mage to 13. It's... fun, I guess? I'm not sure I'm cut out for this sort of thing, but it could be fun with friends. Hate to buy it only to play it alone, though.

I've cancelled my subscription on it. Still LOVE the PvP, but I'm just not playing it enough to warrant paying per month. Plus, I have discovered there seems to be a switch in my brain where it's either set to MMO or exercise. If I have an MMO to play, I don't exercise. If I exercise regularly, I don't want to play an MMO. Don't ask me why I can't seem to do both. =)
Intolerant monkey.
A dark figure is seen stepping in and out of the shadows, flowing robes moving with its steps. It stops and begins to slowly and intricately write patterns in the air with its fingertips. You feel an energy flowing through you and everything around you. The patterns begin to glow brighter and brighter and you can see it is working over a grave. You gasp as you realize what you're witnessing. It's the Thread Necromancer, raising a dead thread for its own evil uses! You turn and try to run but the energies are now enveloping you, compelling you to contribute a response post feeding the thread's growing hunger.

Or something like that...

Is anyone still playing this? I see that they have the game on sale for half price, which includes the first 30 days of subscription, and I'm again contemplating picking it up. I'm worried, though, that this might be a dying gasp to get players before it goes under.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Still playing sporadically, as I don't know anyone on anymore. Do have tons of gametime left though, and with the son I doubt I could remotely keep up with ya Loch Wink
I have it, but I haven't loaded it yet. Still having this (remember this is Sabra talking) ridiculously conflicted struggle about my WoW account. I won't have both. If WoW loses, I'll certainly be booting this one up.

V.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Looking at picking it up for a few months, at least until TOR comes out.

Might see ya guys in there someplace.

Smile
I just cancelled my account and it has ~60 days left on it. I just don't like MMO's where I don't have friends on regularly. If anyone wants to goof around with it, just PM me.
Just in case anyone is looking to try it for a couple days, or even go back in through the 31st, they are having a Half-Birthday Celebration with free play for non-subscribers (9 gig dl) and special stuff for those who have subscribed. I just downloaded the new client but haven't gone in yet.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
I'm still playing but due to a shard conversion/forced transfer I am now on Belmont. I've been raiding regularly and we are currently working on Hammerknell, a tier 2, 20-man raid. All other raid instances are on farm status. I am not big on raiding and this is the longest any MMO has kept my interest even though Rift isn't a great game. I'm not sure what keeps my interest, perhaps it is the new content that Trion keeps pushing out.

New players might be pleased to hear that 1.5 will introduce small group, end game content and more non-raid challenges for casual gamers. Thus far most of the new content since release has been directed at raiders: River of Souls, Gilded Prophecy, Drowned Halls, Hammerknell, and PVP rifts. Also planned are another tier of the existing 5-man dungeons on par with the challenge/rewards of tier 1 raids, and a new tier 2, 10-man raid.