The Old Republic
The Basin is The Amazon Basin (www.theamazonbasin.com), a sister Diablo guild and website. They also have a Tichondrius & Stormrage WoW presence as well as dabbling in some other games.
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
Thanks Frag

Wink
Just got a beta invite tonight, won't be able to do much with the game till tomorrow as I have to download it and having to work tomorrow instead of having it off as normal. OT both sucks and is yay (cause I can use the money, but only going to have a 1 day weekend instead of my normal 3 this week).
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Been mucking around since Monday with my beta invite. Fun times. Past that, I guess I really can't say much.
Which server is being used, PvE or PvP?
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

(10-06-2011, 05:44 PM)Pesmerga Wrote: Been mucking around since Monday with my beta invite. Fun times. Past that, I guess I really can't say much.

!!! Welcome back, Pes!
PvP server is being used, I believe.

And thanks Frag!
Envious!!

Mist
So is it just me and PJ that are in from Lurkers? If so, should I create the guild in game?

(10-07-2011, 10:22 AM)Lissa Wrote: So is it just me and PJ that are in from Lurkers? If so, should I create the guild in game?

Sure!
(10-07-2011, 02:00 PM)Pesmerga Wrote:
(10-07-2011, 10:22 AM)Lissa Wrote: So is it just me and PJ that are in from Lurkers? If so, should I create the guild in game?

Sure!

I'll go ahead and put it together, but I've been spending most of my time on the PvE server so far. >.>

And Crusher, add Tahapenes to the list for the Empire side on the guild listing on the SWTOR website so I can make the guild and won't run into issues in the beta with me not being listed as part of the guild.

Unless there are ways im not certain of I can only add people to the guild through email or you applying.
(10-07-2011, 08:35 PM)Crushar Wrote: Unless there are ways im not certain of I can only add people to the guild through email or you applying.

App should be in, didn't have the option before.

Okay, found the in game guild creation person, but need 4 people to create said guild. So is anyone else playing besides me and PJ? >_>

Watch your emails, new build is coming out and likely some invites will go with for TOR.

Cool, hoping to get in on the action pre launch, then again....

ONLY 2 MONTHS TO GO!!!!
(10-22-2011, 01:04 AM)Lissa Wrote: Watch your emails, new build is coming out and likely some invites will go with for TOR.

New build is out today, check your mail.

Nadda =(

Thanks for the heads up!
Keep watching, they don't add people immediately. I know that when I was allowed in during the last build, they had already been running that build for a couple weeks (as I ran into people that were in their high 30s and up the first couple days I was on).

New Update of phase 3 of our TOR Guild has us listed as "Ready for Deployment"
Meaning we have the required number of people in the guild and it's ready for the guild to be brought into the game.
When this happens will have to wait to see, but it's promising.

Smile