The Old Republic
Bit torn now, after watching the Imperial Agents Sniper advancement, i might have to give that a go too.

BH....IA....BH....AI? IA....BH <.< >.> @.@

Both... >.>
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Yeah I'm leaning towards an IA as well. Also The Basin has started a Sith PvP guild and still has their Republic guild. With only 4 of us I am un sure of how to continue. Any ideas and thoughts would be helpful.
(11-06-2011, 05:42 PM)Crushar Wrote: Yeah I'm leaning towards an IA as well. Also The Basin has started a Sith PvP guild and still has their Republic guild. With only 4 of us I am un sure of how to continue. Any ideas and thoughts would be helpful.

I believe Tuftears was going to point out to the Basiners that any that don't want to go Republic might want to look our way cause I'm sure not everyone wants to be immersed in PvP at all times and will probably want to choose when they want to PvP.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Made a post to Tin & Vinnejones on Facebook about three weeks ago telling them to pass along a note that any Basiners who wanted to play Sith could join up with us as we had some plans to roll opposite of them.
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
(11-06-2011, 10:01 PM)Frag Wrote: Made a post to Tin & Vinnejones on Facebook about three weeks ago telling them to pass along a note that any Basiners who wanted to play Sith could join up with us as we had some plans to roll opposite of them.

Hey, I'm planning to play Sith and concentrate on PVP. Do you guys know what server you will be on once the game goes live?
If you're thinking open world PvP, Tin of the Basin is going to be the GM of their guild for that. If you're thinking of PvPing a lot but on a PvE server (like myself) then... Glaur/Mist, do we have a server yet? I thought there was one but...
(11-07-2011, 05:10 PM)Frag Wrote: If you're thinking open world PvP, Tin of the Basin is going to be the GM of their guild for that. If you're thinking of PvPing a lot but on a PvE server (like myself) then... Glaur/Mist, do we have a server yet? I thought there was one but...

Strictly on a PVP server. I played on a PVE server for a year when I first started WOW, then for 4+ years on a PVP server, and when I tried a PVE server for a bit after that, I could not get into it anymore. That little extra element of danger made a huge difference for me. Now granted, the last couple of years, the difference between PVE and PVP servers became kinda moot in WOW, with most ppl just hanging out in cities, but I think that with TOR being a new game, there will not be too much languishing in cities for a while.

But anyway....
I do not plan on putting us on a PvP server. However, if you wish to talk to TinOfCatFood from The Basin they will be doing a pvp server.
Damn, i got so excited.

Received an email from TOR........but it was only about how they are going to make ppl, that have had the same passwords for a long time change them soon.

Bah
Received the Email saying that the guild is going to be Deployed into the game soon.

So, if your thinking of playing TOR and you have your early access code entered, AND your not yet part of the guild......get moving, this phase is closing soon, and if you miss it, you'll have to wait until the individual access starts.

Those that have this done, get ready to Jump to Hyperspace.........TOR BEGINS!!

Whoot.
Got an invite for this weekend's stress test. Should I be selecting a particular server? The guild is not deployed yet, correct? Would it matter to stress test players or only those that pre-ordered? Also, re: guild - if guilds are preforming, what will happen to servers they are deployed on? Will there be room for new players on a particular guild's server or are they dumping all the guilds on the same server so they'll already be full before the guilds can add new members?
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
(11-10-2011, 07:16 PM)LochnarITB Wrote: Got an invite for this weekend's stress test. Should I be selecting a particular server? The guild is not deployed yet, correct? Would it matter to stress test players or only those that pre-ordered? Also, re: guild - if guilds are preforming, what will happen to servers they are deployed on? Will there be room for new players on a particular guild's server or are they dumping all the guilds on the same server so they'll already be full before the guilds can add new members?

I'm playing on Levithan, but also have a character on the other PvE server. As it stands, I think I'm the only one in at this point.

Weekend testers are not on the same server as fulltime testers.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
So this is only a weekend test? Aww man, why'd they have to do this the same weekend as Skyrim comes out?
(11-10-2011, 09:23 PM)Quark Wrote: Weekend testers are not on the same server as fulltime testers.

Doesn't sound like it this time Quark. The launcher message wants everyone that can log on to a server after 5 PM on Friday Central. So looks like the weekend testers will likely be with the long term testers.

(11-11-2011, 01:12 AM)Lissa Wrote: So looks like the weekend testers will likely be with the long term testers.

I found this message in the tester forums once I got all set up and started looking around.

Quote:To our existing testers: at 5:00PM CST on Friday, you will notice several new servers appear in server selection for the weekend test to accommodate all our weekend testers. You are welcome to create characters on these new servers, but please note that they will only be available for the duration of the weekend test, which ends on Sunday 11/13 at 11:59PM CST (Monday 11/14 6:00 London, 7:00 Paris/Berlin).

All testers share forums at this time, so please welcome our weekend testers!
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
No notification yet... /kicks sand
(11-11-2011, 04:53 AM)LochnarITB Wrote:
(11-11-2011, 01:12 AM)Lissa Wrote: So looks like the weekend testers will likely be with the long term testers.

I found this message in the tester forums once I got all set up and started looking around.

Quote:To our existing testers: at 5:00PM CST on Friday, you will notice several new servers appear in server selection for the weekend test to accommodate all our weekend testers. You are welcome to create characters on these new servers, but please note that they will only be available for the duration of the weekend test, which ends on Sunday 11/13 at 11:59PM CST (Monday 11/14 6:00 London, 7:00 Paris/Berlin).

All testers share forums at this time, so please welcome our weekend testers!

Launcher had a different message yesterday which made it sound like they were definitely looking to stress test with the present servers, they didn't say anything about additional servers.

Also, I'd take some of the comments on the testers' forums with a grain of salt. Some people do have valid points, but others, like the people talking about linearity, don't really understand the leveling process in a MMO even though they say they have all kinds of experience.
(11-11-2011, 05:09 AM)Frag Wrote: No notification yet... /kicks sand

I'm sure they will have another few weekend stress tests. They're coming down to the wire, but the game is fairly polished. Some bugs need to be squashed still, but it is very good shape IMO.

(11-11-2011, 01:12 AM)Lissa Wrote: Doesn't sound like it this time Quark. The launcher message wants everyone that can log on to a server after 5 PM on Friday Central. So looks like the weekend testers will likely be with the long term testers.

Yeah, this test definitely is different. I just got an invite (augh, gotta download the whole thing again, and quickly!) and they said they weren't likely to reinvite people who already had test weekends. The only exception I knew of was a whole weekend group got reinvited to my test because their original weekend had garbage stability.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!