Two Weeks Left!
What are your MoP release-day plans?

Myself, I'm going full nerd as I did with Cataclysm, and expect to be level 90 later that same day. I've done the leveling game in the beta, so I just want to blow through it now and get to dungeons, rep building, and all other elements. I enjoy the "race" aspect of it.

Now that I'm Horde, I need to get more Terenas Lurkers people on my BattleTag list to run dungeons with.
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
I cannot even begin to explain how sad I am that I only ever got to run one dungeon with you (Wotlk, you came in and helped me in one of my first DK tanking experiences in H:AN)
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
Sigh, the only dungeon I remember running with Bolty was the Stockades when Fafner, my gnome warrior was tank.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
I am so torn on this. I feel like I am really gonna miss out when the release hits (I could have even played my Terenas toons so Bolty might actually drag me along Wink ). But I also know I would just hit the wall very quickly again. I guess I have to be glad there is no way I can afford to buy the expansion, especially since I have to come up with $20 for TL2 also. Undecided
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
As I see the new "stuff" for the expac, part of me gets excited, but that's quickly squashed. I just wish that I would have had the joy of running a raid at some point with the "old school" lurker crew.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
(09-11-2012, 02:35 PM)shoju Wrote: I cannot even begin to explain how sad I am that I only ever got to run one dungeon with you (Wotlk, you came in and helped me in one of my first DK tanking experiences in H:AN)

It's not what he makes it out to be. Running with Bolty is nothing but listening to complaints

"Could you at least TRY to hold aggro?"
"Don't point the dragon's mouth at the rest of us."
"Don't point the dragon's tail at us either!"
"Why aren't you wearing pants?"
"Standing in fire does NOT make you tougher"

SIGH
(09-11-2012, 07:22 PM)Tal Wrote:
(09-11-2012, 02:35 PM)shoju Wrote: I cannot even begin to explain how sad I am that I only ever got to run one dungeon with you (Wotlk, you came in and helped me in one of my first DK tanking experiences in H:AN)

It's not what he makes it out to be. Running with Bolty is nothing but listening to complaints

"Could you at least TRY to hold aggro?"
"Don't point the dragon's mouth at the rest of us."
"Don't point the dragon's tail at us either!"
"Why aren't you wearing pants?"
"Standing in fire does NOT make you tougher"

SIGH

Yeah, Healers are so cranky. I know this Paladin Healer [cough cough terenas guild leader cough cough], who would complain when I didn't take enough damage either. Sheesh. It's like:

They want you to do your job, and not do things, or they complain. When you do your job so well that it makes their job boring, then they complain... Man...

Smile
I think I might try to do something idiotic and impractical, like take a shot at Realm First Zen Master Fisherman (level 600). Unlikely I'd get it, but it seems like an ok excuse to try to finally catch Old Ironjaw in Ironforge...

Or maybe I'll be smarter (considering launch is on a weekday, I'm in the Eastern time zone, and I have, like, kids and a job) and get most of a good night's sleep and just get some play in between 6 and 7:30 am when the server should be mostly quiet and not too laggy (it was for Cata at least).
Don't forget to have the fishing daily completed and ready to turn in so you get 5 skill points off the bat!
(09-11-2012, 01:12 PM)Bolty Wrote: Now that I'm Horde, I need to get more Terenas Lurkers people on my BattleTag list to run dungeons with.

Whoa, wait, what!? Who, why, when!?

RTM#1420

Current plan is to level my rogue to 90 then take my time with a monk or another alt.
(09-11-2012, 10:31 PM)Tuftears Wrote: Don't forget to have the fishing daily completed and ready to turn in so you get 5 skill points off the bat!

Actually, most of the fishing quests only give 1 skill point, but I'm currently holding onto the one Stormwind fishing quest that gives 2 points (there's one out of Darnassus that gives 2 points as well).
On launch day I'll be on vacation in Maui, most likely enjoying a breakfast buffet, followed by swimming in one of the 5 pools at my hotel, snorkeling and enjoying fish tacos and a mai tai (or some other appropriate drink) just off the beach. Smile
-TheDragoon
Fish tacos? Pfft, you haven't lived until you've eaten loco moco!
(09-12-2012, 03:12 AM)Tuftears Wrote: Fish tacos? Pfft, you haven't lived until you've eaten loco moco!
I get loco moco every couple weeks at a restaurant near where I live. I particularly like the fried rice loco moco. Smile
-TheDragoon
(09-12-2012, 01:11 PM)TheDragoon Wrote: I particularly like the fried rice loco moco. Smile

Oh, my! Could you please put a couple orders on a flight to Minneapolis? Tell them you need a free hardship flight because I would die for that. Tongue
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

"Talk, Laugh, Love."
(09-12-2012, 04:20 PM)LochnarITB Wrote:
(09-12-2012, 01:11 PM)TheDragoon Wrote: I particularly like the fried rice loco moco. Smile

Oh, my! Could you please put a couple orders on a flight to Minneapolis? Tell them you need a free hardship flight because I would die for that. Tongue
That's just crazy. Big Grin
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
(09-12-2012, 09:06 PM)Frag Wrote:
(09-12-2012, 04:20 PM)LochnarITB Wrote:

That's just crazy. Big Grin

No way! It's a nicely balanced meal, along with some icy Diet Sunkist Lemonade. In fact, I'm sure I just recently saw that the FDA had redefined the five main food groups again: fried rice, hamburger, gravy, eggs and sugar free lemonade. Hmm, I can't find the new report but I'm sure I saw it on the interwebz, so it has to be true!
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

"Talk, Laugh, Love."
I just thought I'd say that I thought of you guys when I had fish tacos and again when I had loco moco (with haupia sweet potato pie for dessert)! I hope you're all having fun with the new expansion! Smile
-TheDragoon
Yum. ^_^

Tufty has dinged 87.
My wife was REALLY surprised that when she saw the new WoW expac ads, that I hadn't said anything about the game, or expressed a desire to play again.

I hope you guys have a great time, and slay some digital dragons.