Grammar on the Lounge
I would appreciate it alot if u guy's would type better. Alot!

dont be that guy who types wrong. Thanks u.
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Eye apooluhgaze ift mah grammurs hazent ben upta par.

You can imagine that I'm from Ohio. Go ahead Smile
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
That page makes me want to purposefully use 'alot' more. Just so I can imagine it like that and have my own mental joke going with posts.
(04-12-2013, 05:52 PM)Bolty Wrote: I would appreciate it alot if u guy's would type better. Alot!

I read the title as, "Gramma on the Lounge"

[Image: grandma-video-game2.jpg]
'Nice shot with the sniper rifle Gramma! Now...teabag him!'
Heh, funny article. Unfortunately, I'm usually posting on forums from my phone and since I got the "hacker's keyboard" so I could use the DVORAK layout instead of QWERTY, the damn spell-check does not pop up in wide-screen mode NO MATTER WHAT - believe me, I've tried everything! So when I have a 10-minute break and I'm trying to type out a cohesive sentence, I'm sometimes forced to quickly jot down the "wut r u doin" slang of the internet. So Bolty, blame it on the software that does not keep up with the technology.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
im sur my grammer swims alot bettar then u
I miss Hyperbole and a Half Sad
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
(04-12-2013, 05:52 PM)Bolty Wrote: I would appreciate it alot if u guy's would type better. Alot!

I think I have that link still in my sig.
Down there ... nope, guess I don't.

"How to type like a wanker" or something like that. Guess I pulled it a while back.
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
(04-12-2013, 05:56 PM)shoju Wrote: Eye apooluhgaze ift mah grammurs hazent ben upta par.

I just imagine you with alot of hair.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Pfff, uber 1337 gramma is for peeps with no street cred! Thought ya knew!?
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)
When did software and technology become necessary for written communication? I thought they worked the bugs out of it about seven thousand years ago, give or take. Wink

On a side note, it seems to me that just about every twenty-something has a phone and never gets off of it, texting wise. This generation communicates more than the previous four did combined. Yet when a lot of them actually write something, it looks like my 6 year old wrote it. I think that there are more functional illiterates being created by 'C U L8tr' than by not reading at all.
cheezz
"I believe in karma. That means I can do bad things to people all day long and I assume they deserve it."-Dogbert

"The truth is always greater that the words we use to describe it."

[Image: fun.jpg]
(04-17-2013, 04:17 AM)kandrathe Wrote:
(04-12-2013, 05:56 PM)shoju Wrote: Eye apooluhgaze ift mah grammurs hazent ben upta par.

I just imagine you with alot of hair.

Well, It's almost as long as it was. My daughter and I are donating again at the end of the summer.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
Then you both must have ALOT of hair!
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

It is just past my shoulders in the back, just past my lips at the front of my head. I figure by the end of the summer I should have enough that they can take it down a little shorter than they did last time, and end up with the 10" needed to donate. I can't even imagine trying to let it get as long as it was last time. that was just... dreadful to maintain.
(04-24-2013, 07:22 PM)shoju Wrote: It is just past my shoulders in the back, just past my lips at the front of my head. I figure by the end of the summer I should have enough that they can take it down a little shorter than they did last time, and end up with the 10" needed to donate. I can't even imagine trying to let it get as long as it was last time. that was just... dreadful to maintain.
I see.
[attachment=160]

Indeed Mr Alot, Infreakingdeed.
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Epic.

Bolty the necro...

Love the song, though.
--Mav