Cigars all around
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDB9UFOVbr51gHmdcgJBH...URgPWhi_TV]
My grandson was born this morning. 8 lb. 12 oz. He was born at home as planned, and my son says everything went well. They really liked the experience of having the baby at home. I'm told that he has big hands (like his other grandfather). So maybe he can play for The Spurs when he grows up. His name is Banyon.
I don't have any pictures to show. Maybe later.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
(06-30-2013, 03:22 PM)Alram Wrote: [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDB9UFOVbr51gHmdcgJBH...URgPWhi_TV]
My grandson was born this morning. 8 lb. 12 oz. He was born at home as planned, and my son says everything went well. They really liked the experience of having the baby at home. I'm told that he has big hands (like his other grandfather). So maybe he can play for The Spurs when he grows up. His name is Banyon.

Excellent. Great news to hear, Alram! Big Grin Big Grin
--Mav
Congratulations are in order! We never attempted a home birth, but my cousin did her last two. Enjoy those grand-babies!
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
(06-30-2013, 03:22 PM)Alram Wrote: [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDB9UFOVbr51gHmdcgJBH...URgPWhi_TV]

Congratulations!!

Grandfather......enjoy all the nice stuff and let all the difficult stuff to the parents!
[Image: cropped.jpg]
Definitely congratulations are in order sir.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
Grats man! My eldest is 13 this fall, so "knock on wood" it will be a decade (at least) for me.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Congrats man. Cute kid too, though he looks to be quite camera shy from his expressions in that picture hehe.
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)
And so the legacy continues.

Your immortality is one step closer. Now, all he has to do is give you a great grandson ... but not too soon. Smile

Grats.
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
(07-09-2013, 10:39 PM)Occhidiangela Wrote: And so the legacy continues.

Your immortality is one step closer. Now, all he has to do is give you a great grandson ... but not too soon. Smile

Grats.

Not Tuson? Or not two sons?