Not spammer Central - New Diablo Mod -
Hello

I would like to invite everyone to play new Diablo 1 mod named Diablo The Awakening.
This mod has its own Battle.Net server for multiplayer games!
Changes which mod bring into Diablo:
New base & unique items
Many new monsters
New spells
New storyline
New tristram map
The mod fixes several bugs that are present in Diablo1. In addition mod has many features such as sharing expierience, item stash, additional spells hotkeys, removes negative shrines, new localisation of npcs in Tristram, etc.

More information and full list of change you can find on Diablo the Awakening website.

Noktis
I wanted to give this a try, but the three times I tried to download it, the download failed, and wouldn't resume. It's also coming down at an excruciating speed (approximately 3kps), so I'm not wanting to try again.
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?"

-W.C. Fields
Congratulations on the mod.
I am downloading it right now; i'm not having any trouble - going at 55kb/s.

Later I will try it.

Thanks!
Hello
Quote:I wanted to give this a try, but the three times I tried to download it, the download failed, and wouldn't resume. It's also coming down at an excruciating speed (approximately 3kps), so I'm not wanting to try again.
Now everything works fine and max your download speed (2000 kb/s). Try again.

Noktis
Yup, it downloaded fine this afternoon. I haven't had a chance to try it yet though.

-W.C. Fields
Hi,

I just downloaded this mod now. It looks interesting, but it's also pretty hard. If anyone wants to co-op with me on the Awakening msg me on my account: Sly, Death, DJ

Edit - After i have quit Awake, and i try to get back on, it wont let me. An error msg comes up while i try connecting to Awake Online. The error msg says, Battle.net is unable to identify your application version. Does anyone know how to fix this?
[Image: diabloplayerps4.png]
Quote:Battle.net is unable to identify your application version. Does anyone know how to fix this?
There's nothing you can do about that, it's a server-side issue.

-W.C. Fields
Hi Noktus, yesterday on your site for Diablo The Awakening, I registered to become a member for the forums. And I still hav'nt got the activation e-mail for it. I was just wondering if you could send it to me directly or you could fix the problem. My e-mail is in my LL profile.
[Image: diabloplayerps4.png]
I just downloaded this and gave it a try. I liked it very much, the new monsters fit in with the feel of the game and the majority of the game is Diablo 1 from what I can see so far. It's just quite a bit harder, what I wish Diablo 1 had been.

You should definitely advertise though, get a bot on Battle.net if you've patched the duping bug, and get some new faces in there. Just mention it's a challenge for mature and cheat-free players. =)

Does a player need Diablo 1 to be able to play this mod? I was the only one online but I have some friends that I could probably get to play with me. =)
Quote:Does a player need Diablo 1 to be able to play this mod?
You need the CD in the drive to play.

-W.C. Fields
After taking a brief look at the homepage it kinda looks like REX to me. Which is bad. Might try it out though... maybe.
Array
Let me elaborate on what Sheep said... it's called humour.[/quote]
Quote: After taking a brief look at the homepage it kinda looks like REX to me. Which is bad. Might try it out though... maybe.

It's not at all like Rex. I'm having a deal of trouble with the first few levels, and I like it. =) This mod is very professionally made, it seems to have fixed everything that was buggy in Diablo 1 and on top of that incorporated a much higher level of difficulty. I'm the only person I've ever seen playing this, it has its own gateway, so start playing please!

/f a Alamara

Andariel and Duriel are hard bosses... =o
Quote:I'm the only person I've ever seen playing this, it has its own gateway, so start playing please!
I took a break from Titan Quest to play a bit of the mod, and I liked it, so I'll be playing it again when I finish TQ.

-W.C. Fields
I have installed it but do not see that it has its own gateway-I just see the usual battlenet gateways as choices...
Quote: I have installed it but do not see that it has its own gateway-I just see the usual battlenet gateways as choices...

If you load the mod that should be the only gateway that comes up under multiplayer... it is for me.
Tried to register for your forum to ask some questions but email I received is directed to a child under 13 even though I indicated that I was older:) Anyway, at what level should a character with no magic resistance and ordinary gear be able to kill Andariel? My level 9 warrior in with plain gear is in constant blocklock.
Forum moderation please?
:unsure:
Quote:Hello

I would like to invite everyone to play new Diablo 1 mod named Diablo The Awakening.
This mod has its own Battle.Net server for multiplayer games!
Changes which mod bring into Diablo:
New base & unique items
Many new monsters
New spells
New storyline
New tristram map
The mod fixes several bugs that are present in Diablo1. In addition mod has many features such as sharing expierience, item stash, additional spells hotkeys, removes negative shrines, new localisation of npcs in Tristram, etc.

More information and full list of change you can find on Diablo the Awakening website.

Noktis
as soon as i get the diablo 1 installed in my vista (i now know why you people hate vista.) and get it patched, i'll try it. but right now im in a load of trouble trying to install it. it says a user-mapped something isnt letting it install. ill try once again, and if i can, again Ill try it.
[font=Comic Sans Ms][size=7]

Aogon(LGT) - Leader of a clan on b.net where the we are tring to revive D1 the way its supposed to be played! ALL YOUR DUPES CANNOT SURVIVE MAKE THEIR TIME. LEGIT clan (LGT)
Hi,

Quote:. . . (i now know why you people hate vista.) . . .
I don't hate Vista, I hate Micro$quish for forcing Vista on us. Right now, Vista is the best product there is for selling Macs.

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Quote::unsure:
as soon as i get the diablo 1 installed in my vista (i now know why you people hate vista.) and get it patched, i'll try it. but right now im in a load of trouble trying to install it. it says a user-mapped something isnt letting it install. ill try once again, and if i can, again Ill try it.
If you mention an error message, quote it exactly. Such things have particular meaning to the people who can interpret them.