Warhammer Online Release Date Sept. 18
Sweet, yeah skull throne is a bit full but there is an interesting reason for that. Apparently not only does mythic create a queue to deal with servers being at max pop, but thye also queue it right now when they feel that the starting area's are "full" and drop the queue as people progress into new zones.
Currently a PoE junkie. Wheeeeee
Let me know what you guys think about it. In the past couple days, i've actually become fairly interested in this game. I never really got into WoW's pve; I couldn't deal with the whole "Show up once a week at a specific time and spend 4 hours every week for a shot at some equipment upgrade". So I pretty much PvP'ed my life there.

I use to play a rogue though, and so i'm fairly interested in the Witch-Hunter myself. Any feedback on retail Witch-Hunter?

EDIT: Quick investigation reveals two things:

1: Destruction is the new Alliance. Apparently the destruction faction has a higher natural population. Of course, it'll probably be a few months to see if that settles out or swings even farther.

2: The Witch-Hunter is everything i've ever wanted with a Cool Hat ™.
Cool hat AND a flintlock AND a rapier. It's essentially a very cool Van Helsing class.
Currently a PoE junkie. Wheeeeee
I play a Shaman on Burlok (European RP server). Name is Qlod and I'm in Fates Encompassed. For whoever cares. ^^

A lot of core mebers of my old WoW endgame raid guild moved along. That guild died over a year ago when it's (awesome) leaders stepped down because the strain of leading the #1 Horde guild on our server became too high, but the core members always stayed together on a forum. Now we're playing WAR. Good times.
Former www.diablo2.com webmaster.

When in deadly danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.