Diablo III is for real
Quote:I've heard from Sirian within the last few months, so he may not be as far gone as he seems.

Unless you've heard otherwise, I guess. Last I heard, he was enjoying WoW. :lol:

Wait, what!

Sirian enjoying WoW? Did my eyes just trick me? Last time I saw Sirian write on WoW it was to say he would never buy the game!

I suppose he's in a hardcore Sunwell guild somewhere as a paladin tank (given that they're the most maligned character class - or have been in the past).

If you hear from him again, let him know I said hi.

-Smegged
Disarm you with a smile Smile
Quote:I suppose he's in a hardcore Sunwell guild somewhere as a paladin tank (given that they're the most maligned character class - or have been in the past).

Don't you mean Ret?

Alliance Ret?
Quote:Don't you mean Ret?

Alliance Ret?

Nah, if I know Sirian, his whole personality is one of a tank and he would find dpsing pretty much drop dead boring compared to tanking. Either that or Blizzard finally decided to pay him some money for his beta advice...
Disarm you with a smile Smile
Speaking of Sirian, this is an interesting note. They may be nixing non consensual hostility!
http://forums.diii.net/showthread.php?t=686520
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
Quote:Speaking of Sirian, this is an interesting note. They may be nixing non consensual hostility!
http://forums.diii.net/showthread.php?t=686520
If they haven't decided on it yet, they have a year and a half to try and skill balance for PvP. Hmmmm, are they committed to it, or just tossing out a feature crumb as previously to the dedicated duelists?

Time will tell.

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete