A crap, addictive mini games
http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g3/bells.htm

After 5 attempts, my high is 14790. See how far you can get in 5 tries!

Note: I am heavily disappointed that the rabbit does not splat at the end.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Quote:http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g3/bells.htm

-Bolty

See I suck at stuff like this, which is why I know that in WoW I'll only ever be so good at PvP. My best attempt in 5 tries was all of 1080 points. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.

-Bolty

I think I did more than 5, but not more than 10. 20780.

There's a lot of fun games at orisinal.com, and they're all cute.
<span style="color:red">Terenas (PvE)
Xarhud: Lvl 80 Undead Priest
Meltok: Lvl 70 Undead Mage
Ishila: Lvl 31 Tauren Druid
Tynaria: Lvl 66 Blood Elf Rogue
Quote:See I suck at stuff like this, which is why I know that in WoW I'll only ever be so good at PvP. My best attempt in 5 tries was all of 1080 points. :)

The fifth try netted 54,310. Went slow and tried to hit every bird. A few more tries got me to 157,510, again, that double for hitting the bird is the real key.

Edit (1:51 PM): up to 446,760, also, did you notice that the bells get smaller as you go up? The last one I hit was worth ~1100 and was about the size of the bunny's tail.
Edit2 (2:01 PM): can't get back to where I was, closest has been 165,260, which means I'm a bit more than 1 bird away. I think I should go back to what I'm supposed to be doing.
Edit3 (2:10 PM): To infinity and beyond! 942,580. The last bell was ~1400 about bunny foot size. Now, what was I supposed to be doing?
Edit4 (2:17 PM): Missed one bird on the way and that last one. 732,000, ~1530 and not much bigger than the background snowflakes. Damn you Bolty. Now there is only the bunny.
Edit5 (2:27 PM): Okay, that's it. The bell size seems to floor out at about 1600 or so. Total was 1,606,300. Is there an end?
Edit6 (2:36 PM): Bell size still floored at 2600, total at 6,201,290. Pattern seems to change to columns that suddenly end, so if you rocket up from the bottom by the time you swing the mouse over to the other side you've lost the peak of your ark and there's little chance of making it. Enough.
but often it happens you know / that the things you don't trust are the ones you need most....
Opening lines of "Psalm" by Hey Rosetta!
Quote:The fifth try netted 54,310. Went slow and tried to hit every bird. A few more tries got me to 157,510, again, that double for hitting the bird is the real key.
Edit (1:51 PM): up to 446,760, also, did you notice that the bells get smaller as you go up? The last one I hit was worth ~1100 and was about the size of the bunny's tail.
Edit2 (2:01 PM): can't get back to where I was, closest has been 165,260, which means I'm a bit more than 1 bird away. I think I should go back to what I'm supposed to be doing.
Edit3 (2:10 PM): To infinity and beyond! 942,580. The last bell was ~1400 about bunny foot size. Now, what was I supposed to be doing?
Edit4 (2:17 PM): Missed one bird on the way and that last one. 732,000, ~1530 and not much bigger than the background snowflakes. Damn you Bolty. Now there is only the bunny.
Edit5 (2:27 PM): Okay, that's it. The bell size seems to floor out at about 1600 or so. Total was 1,606,300. Is there an end?

Heh. I just netted 246720, and I thought I was doing really well.:)

Yeah, I didn't notice the bells were getting smaller until they were worth about 900 apiece, but then they were getting really small. I really like this guy's games - they're cute and original.
<span style="color:red">Terenas (PvE)
Xarhud: Lvl 80 Undead Priest
Meltok: Lvl 70 Undead Mage
Ishila: Lvl 31 Tauren Druid
Tynaria: Lvl 66 Blood Elf Rogue
Since I've played this game before, I only took one shot at it:
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Quote:Since I've played this game before, I only took one shot at it:

I'm with Quark, my highest mark is 3.2mil. Trying again for 5 tries, the highest score I hit was ~900,000. Although I did have a 60 in there as well;)

Cheers,

Munk

-Bolty

You are so evil! I can't seem to get past 6500'ish after 10 attempts!
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
180k on my first attempt. Many an unproductive hour were spent playing this during my internship last Spring... ahh, desk jobs:lol:Never was able to play with sound, though. I love the music, anyone know what it is?
"Just as individuals are born, mature, breed and die, so do societies, civilizations and governments."
Muad'Dib - Children of Dune
Quote:180k on my first attempt. Many an unproductive hour were spent playing this during my internship last Spring... ahh, desk jobs:lol:Never was able to play with sound, though. I love the music, anyone know what it is?

Not sure what the piece behind this game is, but the other games on the site have a lot of good music (perhaps not the sort of thing you'd listen to by itself, but it all works well as background music). I wish I could find it now, but one of the other games credits the music, but I can't remember which one at the moment.
but often it happens you know / that the things you don't trust are the ones you need most....
Opening lines of "Psalm" by Hey Rosetta!