Colorado Lurkers
I know we all wonder things such as:

Does Vinnie have a purple mohawk in real life?
Does Azzlea really smell of rotten flesh?

Get the answers to these and possibly more questions!

So yah, Vinnie and Azzlea will be visiting Colorado in October and I thought it would be cool to get some Lurkers together for dinner or something. Below are proposed times. I will pick a location as near everyone interested as possible.

Wednesday, October 10, 6pm-ish until whenever
Thursday, October 11, 6pm-ish until whenever

Post here with where in the state you live and which time is better for you or propose a different time. Note that because of other activities/raids/etc, we are kind of limited to non-raiding weeknights for this. I know it's tougher to make it during the week, but these opportunities don't present themselves very often:) I'm told from a reliable source that Vinnie will indeed be wearing his pink raiding dress.

Brien

Either day works for me. I live near the tech center.
[Image: 398611nxqZf.png]
[Image: 398692clWcy.png]

-=Terenas=-
Saryn - 70 priestess
Tacita - 70 mage

-=Stormrage=-
Bellona - 60 Human Warlock
Raylyn - 21 Human Pries
Aesa - 60 Human Mage
Kirra - 39 Human Warrior
Kalb - 32 Dwarven Priest

-=Tichondrius=-
Zheelu - 52 Troll Rogue
Thursday is better for both necrali and myself since we are busy on wednesday nights. I'm in colorado springs.

D

Sounds fun. I'm not sure I can do it so I'll have to check on making arrangements (likely I would axe one of the raid nights for good karma that week). I'm up near Fort Collins. On Wednesdays I'm already down in Denver, but not free until after 9:30.

What are you thinking for where to go?
Well, sounds like we've got people in the springs and fort collins, with me in the middle. I'd like to meet somewhere in the "middle" so people can kind of split the driving distance. Maybe around downtown or a little further North? I was thinking we could just pick a restaurant.

It sounds like Thursday night is the best for everyone, so let's shoot for it.

Let me know if the day is good and the distance is good and I'll find a meeting place. Meeting time will likely be around 6 or 7 and then run as long as people want.
Brien

-=Terenas=-
Saryn - 70 priestess
Tacita - 70 mage

-=Stormrage=-
Raylyn - 21 Human Pries
Aesa - 60 Human Mage
Kirra - 39 Human Warrior
Kalb - 32 Dwarven Priest

-=Tichondrius=-
Zheelu - 52 Troll Rogue
Thursday works for Kaydoll and Yuri.
Just let us know when and where.
We are in Highlands Ranch.
Well, it appears we have a lot of people close to the south so let's do this.

6pm (or whenever you can get there) on Thursday 10/11. We'll meet at the Champs near Park Meadows. I figure most know, but in case you don't, Park Meadows is the mall located at County Line and I-25. Champs is not in the mall, but in the area of restaurants surrounding it.

Please, if that location does not work just let me know and we'll pick something else:) I'm flexible. Shoot me a PM and I can give you my mobile number if you like.

q

-=Terenas=-
Saryn - 70 priestess
Tacita - 70 mage

-=Stormrage=-
Raylyn - 21 Human Pries
Aesa - 60 Human Mage
Kirra - 39 Human Warrior
Kalb - 32 Dwarven Priest

-=Tichondrius=-
Zheelu - 52 Troll Rogue
Quote:Well, it appears we have a lot of people close to the south so let's do this.

6pm (or whenever you can get there) on Thursday 10/11. We'll meet at the Champs near Park Meadows. I figure most know, but in case you don't, Park Meadows is the mall located at County Line and I-25. Champs is not in the mall, but in the area of restaurants surrounding it.

Please, if that location does not work just let me know and we'll pick something else:) I'm flexible. Shoot me a PM and I can give you my mobile number if you like.

q

There are several of us from around Ft. Collins (Jaka & Myself, vor_lord, Octord, Wimpy). Park meadows is really a lot further south than I would prefer to drive, but if that works best for others, so be it. I don't know if any of the other Ft. Collins area folks are planning to come or not, so it might just be one vehicle coming from the north. Heck, I'm not positive we're going to be able to make it. It depends on if grandma is willing to babysit on a Thursday night. :)
<span style="color:red">Terenas (PvE)
Xarhud: Lvl 80 Undead Priest
Meltok: Lvl 70 Undead Mage
Ishila: Lvl 31 Tauren Druid
Tynaria: Lvl 66 Blood Elf Rogue
I apologize...didn't realize there were so many Lurkers coming...that's excellent news!!

Here's 2 options.

1. CB Potts near I-25 and 120th
2. Dave and Busters near I-25 and Colorado

Please let me know which you prefer. If you don't post, I'll likely choose D&B's simply because they have a lot of games and well...we're gamers:)

-=Terenas=-
Saryn - 70 priestess
Tacita - 70 mage

-=Stormrage=-
Raylyn - 21 Human Pries
Aesa - 60 Human Mage
Kirra - 39 Human Warrior
Kalb - 32 Dwarven Priest

-=Tichondrius=-
Zheelu - 52 Troll Rogue
Quote:There are several of us from around Ft. Collins (Jaka & Myself, vor_lord, Octord, Wimpy).

So who is planning on coming from the Ft. Collins area? I'm planning on coming (final confirmation not received though).

It'd be silly to shift the location north if there aren't people coming down.
Quote:So who is planning on coming from the Ft. Collins area? I'm planning on coming (final confirmation not received though).

It'd be silly to shift the location north if there aren't people coming down.

I was thinking of coming too, though I haven't got final approval yet either.
Gracile 85 DK wowarmory
Faible 83 Pally wowarmory
Wimpy 82 War wowarmory
Zwakke 80 Sha wowarmory
Quote:There are several of us from around Ft. Collins (Jaka & Myself, vor_lord, Octord, Wimpy). Park meadows is really a lot further south than I would prefer to drive, but if that works best for others, so be it. I don't know if any of the other Ft. Collins area folks are planning to come or not, so it might just be one vehicle coming from the north. Heck, I'm not positive we're going to be able to make it. It depends on if grandma is willing to babysit on a Thursday night. :)

So, Grandma can't babysit on thursday night. I was going to ask if we could switch it to wednesday, but I'd forgotten that vor_lord and papasmurf are busy that night. Is there any other night we could try to do?

Jaka is willing to let me go without her, but she's sitting here giving me the "I'm sad, I wanted to go" look. :)
Quote:Jaka is willing to let me go without her, but she's sitting here giving me the "I'm sad, I wanted to go" look. :)
*gives all of the Colorado lurkers that look* ;)
Intolerant monkey.
I have no problem moving it to another night. Let's just keep it at Dave and Buster's for simplicity sake. They've got games, drinks, etc...it will be fun:)

My original thought was to do it on Friday, but I didn't want to interfere with planned raids. How about Tuesday?

I want to solidify this fairly quickly so people can plan ahead. What'll it be?
Tuesday (9th) or Thursday (11th)? Same time, same place. I will do either.
If most people say they can do either, I'll choose Tuesday. If most people don't reply, I'll keep it at Thursday.

Let me know:) I'll post a final date early Saturday.

Brien

P.S. Treesh...get driving and you can make it by either day:):)

-=Terenas=-
Saryn - 70 priestess
Tacita - 70 mage

-=Stormrage=-
Raylyn - 21 Human Pries
Aesa - 60 Human Mage
Kirra - 39 Human Warrior
Kalb - 32 Dwarven Priest

-=Tichondrius=-
Zheelu - 52 Troll Rogue
Quote:My original thought was to do it on Friday, but I didn't want to interfere with planned raids. How about Tuesday?

Tuesday is planned raids also.
Quote:Tuesday (9th) or Thursday (11th)? Same time, same place. I will do either.

Either will work for me. Even if it's on Thursday I'll probably miss the raid on Tuesday. Tuesday might be a little better given that fact.
Quote:*gives all of the Colorado lurkers that look* ;)

<gives same look from a little bit down the road>
--Mav
Quote:What'll it be?
Tuesday (9th) or Thursday (11th)? Same time, same place. I will do either.
If most people say they can do either, I'll choose Tuesday. If most people don't reply, I'll keep it at Thursday.

I would prefer Thursday.

Terenas
Yuri - Mage/Arcane 85 Undead
Thirdrail - Shaman/Resto 85 Tauren
Vicstull - Rogue/Subtlety 85 Troll
Penten - Priest/Discipline 85 Blood Elf
Storage guild Bassomatic
Ok, I am definitely coming. Either day will work. Thursday has the advantage of not being on a raid night. With my wife doing a girls' night out on Thursday, I probably can play Tuesday as well.
I'm good for thursday as well.

D

Tuesday would be the only night (of those two) that Jaka and I could both make it. If we do thursday, I'll have to come by myself (and deal with related wife aggro) or not come at all.