The new dungeon que feature kicks ass
Quote:I have tanked every other heroic with ease (and I'm actually closing in on Glory of the Hero :blink:) and have had some people tell me that they love the way I tank things (like Ramp trash in PoS).
TL:DR - WTB Ally Lurker run in H:HoR with people who don't mind a tank trying to figure out how to tank the place.

You have my phone number right? :P

Actually I'd like to try tanking it again after getting a weapon upgrade on my druid. I went from Staff of Trickery to Orca-Hunter's Harpoon and a couple other smaller upgrades and picked up about 500 DPS, and of course additional threat gen. So I'd like to see how it goes for me now as well on SR. I've tanked for a couple of 4-5K DPS DK's that have whatever spec it is that hits another target a lot and don't have trouble holding all the mobs now. I used to have trouble with that with the DKs that were only 3-4K DPS.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Quote:TL:DR - WTB Ally Lurker run in H:HoR with people who don't mind a tank trying to figure out how to tank the place.

I'm down with healing or dpsing it.
Quote:I'm down with healing or dpsing it.
And Lochnar would gladly run it. He's getting really pissed that I only log him to do his daily transmute. He's even refusing to proc extras of the tranmutes.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Quote:And Lochnar would gladly run it. He's getting really pissed that I only log him to do his daily transmute. He's even refusing to proc extras of the tranmutes.

Well then, how does saturday afternoon look for you Alliance folks?
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
Quote:Well then, how does saturday afternoon look for you Alliance folks?

Sat afternoon is iffy for me. Let me check the wife.
I am happy to help out (Acalan for DPS/Tanking or Liska for Healing/DPS) but Saturday is my brother's wedding so I will not be available then. :)
-TheDragoon
Quote:Well then, how does saturday afternoon look for you Alliance folks?

The roofers should be going at it by then, so I'll be around.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla