Terenas - Trying to continue the new raid lock
So the new raid lock did pretty well on Friday, but we've still got pretty much all the bosses that Marn actually wants loot from alive in there still (Nightbane, Illhoof, Prince, and Netherspite).

Post if you can make it and are already locked or if you can bring an alt if you are locked to the raid that started on Tuesday. I'm willing to try for tonight, Sunday night, or Monday night, 8 server start time.

I'm able to make any of the nights, if we can get a viable 10.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.

I can make Sunday and would also really like to see some of those bosses dead
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Xarhud should be able to make Sunday night. It looks like these days that I can make one of the two nights (Sat or Sun) but not both. This week we have plans for tonight, so Sunday should be doable.
<span style="color:red">Terenas (PvE)
Xarhud: Lvl 80 Undead Priest
Meltok: Lvl 70 Undead Mage
Ishila: Lvl 31 Tauren Druid
Tynaria: Lvl 66 Blood Elf Rogue
I can't commit to anything, but I'll likely be available these evenings, but not as early as 8.
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight
tigo can go, or mongril if i can finish kar keying. im upto Old Hillsbrad on him.
I will be avail if i'm on at the time, if you choose a day it's make it easier but i'm generaly here.

mist
Quote:So the new raid lock did pretty well on Friday, but we've still got pretty much all the bosses that Marn actually wants loot from alive in there still (Nightbane, Illhoof, Prince, and Netherspite).
Post if you can make it and are already locked or if you can bring an alt if you are locked to the raid that started on Tuesday. I'm willing to try for tonight, Sunday night, or Monday night, 8 server start time.

I would love to come for those guys. I am not locked.
Either Sunday or Monday should be fine.
ERAU QSSI DLRO WEHT
Quote:So the new raid lock did pretty well on Friday, but we've still got pretty much all the bosses that Marn actually wants loot from alive in there still (Nightbane, Illhoof, Prince, and Netherspite).

Molf's definatly availible on Sunday Night, and quite possibly on monday and tuesday as well.
"You can build a perfect machine out of imperfect parts."
-Urza

He's an old-fashioned Amish cyborg with no name. She's a virginal nymphomaniac fairy princess married to the Mob. Together, they fight crime!

The Blizzcon Class Discussion:
Crowd: "Our qq's will blot out the sun"
Warlocks: "Then we will pewpew in the shade"
Saryn can come on Monday night if it didn't happen tonight and we can get a viable group:)
[Image: 398611nxqZf.png]
[Image: 398692clWcy.png]

-=Terenas=-
Saryn - 70 priestess
Tacita - 70 mage

-=Stormrage=-
Bellona - 60 Human Warlock
Raylyn - 21 Human Pries
Aesa - 60 Human Mage
Kirra - 39 Human Warrior
Kalb - 32 Dwarven Priest

-=Tichondrius=-