Terenas - Karazhan (19 June - 25 June)
Quote:If you can make it you can sub in for Dhen.

-WimpySmurf

Doesnt look like I can go tonight. GL guys.
Moors ~ Blood Knight, Terenas
Sinomin ~ Rogue, Terenas

I stab!
Woo, Aimee actually got a night off so chances are slim I'll be around tonight. If she has to sleep I'll be around to help though.
Currently a PoE junkie. Wheeeeee
THURSDAY ROSTER:

Aran/Chess/Prince

MT
Tiga
Moors

MH
Torenia
Saryn

Regen
Mogo

DPS
Sham/Sham/Johny
Skky/Skky/Frost
Mist
Marn or Dhen
Vreeslik/Vreeslik/Vinnie

Gracile 85 DK wowarmory
Faible 83 Pally wowarmory
Wimpy 82 War wowarmory
Zwakke 80 Sha wowarmory
Quote:THURSDAY ROSTER:

Aran/Chess/Prince

MT
Tiga
Moors

MH
Torenia
Saryn

Regen
Mogo

DPS
Sham/Sham/Johny
Skky/Skky/Frost
Mist
Marn or Dhen
Vreeslik/Vreeslik/Vinnie
Sham has informed me that Skky is out for tonight.
Intolerant monkey.
I will not be posting any rosters for Saturday or Sunday. Plan on organzing runs this weekend in game, but please report any boss kills in this thread so we can update the attendence queue.

-WimpySmurf
Gracile 85 DK wowarmory
Faible 83 Pally wowarmory
Wimpy 82 War wowarmory
Zwakke 80 Sha wowarmory
I had two goes at Crone on Tuesday, but have no boss kills this week. I'm available both Saturday and Sunday. I respec'd again more heavy frost and my frostbolts are over 1500. Hopefully it will help me dps better.
Terenas (pst !enchant <keywords> or !craft <keywords> to any of my characters)
Shimoyake 375 SW Tailor / 375 Enchanter (Exalted w/ Scryer, CE, Sha'tar, Thrallmar, LC, VE; Revered w/ KoT)
[Image: 551160rumOC.png]
Shikigami 375 SW Tailor / 375 Skinner (Honored w/ Aldor)
[Image: 551176xgSAM.png]
Kosokoso 375 Alchemist / 375 Herbalist (Revered with CE)
[Image: 551190IuloU.png]
et alts
So Nightbane is the only thing left in the instance now (and since he's summoned it's techincally an empty instance). I would like to try and make sure we can get in there Sunday and Monday to work on and kill him. So it would be nice to get a few more folks able to summon him.

I know that I still need heroic Sethekk and heroic SH to get the quest done I simply haven't bothered to try and run them this week since I only got on the quest very recently. I know other folks are at the point of just needing one or the other or both as well. So let's try and get that done.

And for other folks that have been shut out of 5 mans because this was a bit of a "hardcore" week we'll be back to just 2, maybe 3 nights next week so it should be easier to get groups. In the future we may do a few more weeks like this were we just have the single Kara lock, but that should only be every 3-5 weeks (or it may be that we try to hit SSC or Gruul or something else more frequently but for use getting the 25 is not simple). Anyway just a note on things and if you want to get the lay of the land since getting locked to Kara (if you aren't already) won't mess with a 2nd raid lock you can go in and run around the place to see all the layout right now.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Nightbane down. We had a lot of healing (Dunar, Tori, Frac, Nec) and it pretty much trivialized the fight. This guy, especially given how easily he can be reached and the quality of loot, should not be skipped.

Necrali
Vreeslik
Tiga
Torenia
Fractional
Dunar
Dhen
Conc
Geldauran
Shimoyake

Dunar took sweet healing leather chest, Fractional took even sweeter healing necklace.

Conc and I both have updated lists (I had a sync from Illhoof last night from Marn).