Terenas Kara June 15
Quote:Would the 5 people currently sitting be interested in a running a 5-man while everyone else is in Kara? I still need 2 runs in SH to get my key, and I can try to heal it (I dunno how successful I'd be - I've never healed SH). Or, GG could heal on Krash if he wanted to do that. Or some other combination.

SH would be really good for me, which is why I suggest it (I need the rep and the runesong dagger would be a nice upgrade for me), but if people had other places they wanted to go, I'm flexible, too.

Krashenk can heal SH and I'd be more than happy to take him for a shot at the claw
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Since it looks like there are exactly 25 people for the 25-man, I'd like to note that if someone needs replaced, Shimoyake will be on ~10:30ST. She is also unlocked this week for Kara, so if Kara goes late, I can sub in on either raid. (I don't know where I am on the waitlist, but I don't think I went in last week, either.)
Terenas (pst !enchant <keywords> or !craft <keywords> to any of my characters)
Shimoyake 375 SW Tailor / 375 Enchanter (Exalted w/ Scryer, CE, Sha'tar, Thrallmar, LC, VE; Revered w/ KoT)
[Image: 551160rumOC.png]
Shikigami 375 SW Tailor / 375 Skinner (Honored w/ Aldor)
[Image: 551176xgSAM.png]
Kosokoso 375 Alchemist / 375 Herbalist (Revered with CE)
[Image: 551190IuloU.png]
et alts