Terenas Karazhan Friday June 8th
Quote:Aw crap, I'll need to have Brien call me if we are starting early. The reason I"m so consistant on Friday raids is because I can get a full 10 hour day in wihtout problems and be on in time. I might still be working for a 6pm start. Erm, I'm summary have Mark or Brien call me on my cell if we are starting early. Can't guarentee I'll be there though.

Brien is the only one who said anything about 6pm. I was only talking about shifting as early as 7:30. Moving from 8 to 7:30 is not a big deal because many people are on early for invites anyway... moving from 8 to 6 is too much to do when it's posted less than a day in advance.

I won't be there until 7:30 - 8 in any case. But Frag said he would be prepared to do loot if we needed to start early. so as early as the others are ready I'm pretty confident you guys can kill attumen with 9 people. I only mentioned it because RTM has a hard 11pm stop time.

Also if we want we can try for the beast boss after RTM leaves, as that is another boss that should be able to be handled short-handed.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Woot! Prince down on the third pull. Got some really good attempts on Netherspite too.
Intolerant monkey.