Terenas Karazhan Friday June 8th
Available.

~Frag
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
Quote:Available.

~Frag

Woot! glad to have you frag:)

Teach me how to drop aggro and I'll make sure Mark gets wacked a few times. Otherwise it will be my normal aggro monkey bussiness.:P
Currently a PoE junkie. Wheeeeee
Someone poke Saryn, he said on the Tuesday thread he could go either Tues or Fri but not both, but didn't sign up here. He didn't go Tues so I'm assuming he's avail Fri.

We're close to getting two raids tomorrow, but running out of time to do so.
Quote:Teach me how to drop aggro and I'll make sure Mark gets wacked a few times. Otherwise it will be my normal aggro monkey bussiness.:P

If you're in the same group, just take some damage. VE actually healing will get a shadow priest to the threat ceiling pretty quick.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Quote:We're close to getting two raids tomorrow, but running out of time to do so.

To summarize the signups:

we have 8 of 10 locked that are available (Necrali is a no and Benn a maybe, pending work)
We have 8 people unlocked with a yes and one maybe (saryn based on his response in the Tuesday thread)

I wouldn't call that "close" we are still 4 definites short from two locks, 2 if the maybes are yes. At this point we are planning on just one group but keeping an eye on two. The raid leaders are trying to avoid a last minute scramble in rosters, so I think we're setting things in stone this evening.

If we do have just one lock, preference will be given to those signed up for Friday that were unable to go on Tuesday.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
oops...yes, Saryn is available:)
[Image: 398611nxqZf.png]
[Image: 398692clWcy.png]

-=Terenas=-
Saryn - 70 priestess
Tacita - 70 mage

-=Stormrage=-
Bellona - 60 Human Warlock
Raylyn - 21 Human Pries
Aesa - 60 Human Mage
Kirra - 39 Human Warrior
Kalb - 32 Dwarven Priest

-=Tichondrius=-
Zheelu - 52 Troll Rogue
i switched with a kid for an earlyier shift, so im in
I can come on Felonius but I'll have to bow out early (11:00ST at the latest) since it's my turn to get up with the kids. I'd be happy to be this week's designated Shiki swap-out if she's available.:)
Tori is available.
ROSTER:

Thanks to those willing to come help and fill out! We'll have two raids.

Here is the roster, subject to final adjustments of course if needed.

Code:
-- Tank --            -- Tank --
Geld                  Fazuul
Moors                 Tiga

-- Heal  --           -- Heal --
Dunar                 Torenia
Mogo                  Saryn

-- Heal / Utility --  -- Heal / Utility --
Xarhud                Azzlea

-- DPS --             -- DPS --
Marn                  Kaydoll
Johny                 Vinnie
Yuri                  Mistique
Benn                  Conc
Frostburn             RTM / Shim
Quote:ROSTER:

Thanks to those willing to come help and fill out! We'll have two raids.

Here is the roster, subject to final adjustments of course if needed.

Code:
-- Tank --            -- Tank --
Geld                  Fazuul
Moors                 Tiga

-- Heal  --           -- Heal --
Dunar                 Torenia
Mogo                  Saryn

-- Heal / Utility --  -- Heal / Utility --
Xarhud                Azzlea

-- DPS --             -- DPS --
Marn                  Kaydoll
Johny                 Vinnie
Yuri                  Mistique
Benn                  Conc
Frostburn             RTM / Shim
Minor problem, Shim is locked to the old raid since she came in for the Maiden kill.
Intolerant monkey.
Quote:Minor problem, Shim is locked to the old raid since she came in for the Maiden kill.

Okay then, we have a hard 11pm stop time on the new raidlock. If I'm the only one who has a hard 8pm start time, then we can start a bit early I need nothing from Attumen. I'll try to get on by 7:30 if I can.
Shim's locked to Tuesday. I'll get home late as usual and be willing to sub in for someone who needs to go.
Terenas (pst !enchant <keywords> or !craft <keywords> to any of my characters)
Shimoyake 375 SW Tailor / 375 Enchanter (Exalted w/ Scryer, CE, Sha'tar, Thrallmar, LC, VE; Revered w/ KoT)
[Image: 551160rumOC.png]
Shikigami 375 SW Tailor / 375 Skinner (Honored w/ Aldor)
[Image: 551176xgSAM.png]
Kosokoso 375 Alchemist / 375 Herbalist (Revered with CE)
[Image: 551190IuloU.png]
et alts
Even worse than usual, Mark can't make it because he forgot about a dinner party. New lock is now down 1.5 players.
I can come as early as 6pm server, but will need someone to update the thread. Otherwise, I'll be on at 7:30. Saryn is parked at Kara.
[Image: 398611nxqZf.png]
[Image: 398692clWcy.png]

-=Terenas=-
Saryn - 70 priestess
Tacita - 70 mage

-=Stormrage=-
Bellona - 60 Human Warlock
Raylyn - 21 Human Pries
Aesa - 60 Human Mage
Kirra - 39 Human Warrior
Kalb - 32 Dwarven Priest

-=Tichondrius=-
Zheelu - 52 Troll Rogue
I think Necrali is available (although I'd just about made other plans). I'm locked however, which would mean we'd have to send Mogo over to the new lock, which causes some TS difficulties for them and loads the new lock with healers.

We'll see what we can work out.
Quote:I think Necrali is available (although I'd just about made other plans). I'm locked however, which would mean we'd have to send Mogo over to the new lock, which causes some TS difficulties for them and loads the new lock with healers.

We'll see what we can work out.

We can deal with TS. It just means that I end up hearing both raids. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
ROSTER:

Without Azzlea some changes need to be made, but not too bad. Swirly (Isolde) siad he could be available until 10 ish so there may be a bit of a break for that group (kill the animal boss while waiting for Shim?)

We're using an alt in Frost moving to Dawnstrider to fill out the BUNNY raid. He can stay Feral and Fazuul and he can decide who is going to be DPS and who is going to be tanking. The way the roles are here are not necessarily the roles that will be used. They're in a "heal/" slot, but realistically I don't think they'll be needed for much healing unless we do maiden (which I think we're better off if we get that far moving towards chess instead with this much melee.)

Code:
FLUFFY&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;BUNNY
-- Tank --&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;-- Tank --
Geld&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Fazuul
Moors&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Tiga

-- Heal&nbsp;&nbsp;--&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; -- Heal --
Dunar&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Torenia
Mogo&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Saryn

-- Heal / Utility --&nbsp;&nbsp;-- Heal / Utility --
Xarhud&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Frost on Dawnstrider

-- DPS --&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; -- DPS --
Marn&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Kaydoll
Johny&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Vinnie
Yuri&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Mistique
Benn&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Conc
Isolde / Shim&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; RTM
Aw crap, I'll need to have Brien call me if we are starting early. The reason I"m so consistant on Friday raids is because I can get a full 10 hour day in wihtout problems and be on in time. I might still be working for a 6pm start. Erm, I'm summary have Mark or Brien call me on my cell if we are starting early. Can't guarentee I'll be there though.