Terenas Karazhan Friday June 8th
2 raidlocks may not be possible this week. Signup and we'll see what we have. 8PM start as usual. we're trying for more consistent start times and quick clears.

If it's a new raidlock be prepared for quick pulls on trash up to Curator.

If it's an existing lock, in all likelihood be prepared for downing Aran with more consistency and an Illhoof pull.

Most of us have seen Aran and are just practicing the technique. If you have not seen Aran, it's the first Kara fight where everyone is required to do precise jobs very well throughout the fight. The difficulty lies in the complexity of everything that is happening. In essence, it's a dance and everyone follows his lead... a dance with many different steps. If any one person screws up any given dance step, problems tend to have a domino effect. Please spend a few moments on wowwiki so we don't have to delay the entire raid going through extensive instructions before starting.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Kaydoll can be there.
Not available (most likely).
Wimpy is a no go.

-WimpySmurf
Gracile 85 DK wowarmory
Faible 83 Pally wowarmory
Wimpy 82 War wowarmory
Zwakke 80 Sha wowarmory
Yo,

Mist
UGH forgot the wife made dinner plans with friend a month ago..have to bow out till next week:(
VinnieJones, requesting permission to beat up Khara. Would love to have some shots at prince.
Currently a PoE junkie. Wheeeeee
Geldauran is so there.

-Jester
Quote:VinnieJones, requesting permission to keep Azzlea out of trouble.:D
Permission denied. You are supposed to be getting Azzlea into trouble. ;)

Mogo can go if needed.
Intolerant monkey.
Marn should be good to go.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.

Yuri can go. Locked to the empty instance :P (Fluffy).
Terenas
Yuri - Mage/Arcane 85 Undead
Thirdrail - Shaman/Resto 85 Tauren
Vicstull - Rogue/Subtlety 85 Troll
Penten - Priest/Discipline 85 Blood Elf
Storage guild Bassomatic
Xarhud can go. I want to see Prince.

Oh, if you haven't heard, the Tuesday raid left Chess, Prince, Ilhoof and Netherspite for friday. :)
<span style="color:red">Terenas (PvE)
Xarhud: Lvl 80 Undead Priest
Meltok: Lvl 70 Undead Mage
Ishila: Lvl 31 Tauren Druid
Tynaria: Lvl 66 Blood Elf Rogue
I'm a go for friday, locked to tuesday

D

Moors is GTG and raid-locked.

BTW, I know its not a requirement, but many of us are using KLH Threat Meter and it doesnt seem to be working well because we have so many different versions. Here is the lastest version KLHThreatMeter. Version 19.18 has been up for awhile. Versions 19.19a and 19.19b are marked as beta but KTM's betas have always been stable for use, they usually contain changes to threat modifiers.

That being said, I will be using 19.19b Friday.
Moors ~ Blood Knight, Terenas
Sinomin ~ Rogue, Terenas

I stab!
Fazuul should available.
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>
ill come if i can get off of work
TUESDAY PROGRESS:

So you know, if we only get one lock on Friday, it will be Chess and Prince/Illhoof. On Tuesday we killed everything up to that including Maiden, Attumen, and Aran. It was a good raid.

I really hope we can get two locks up on Friday, I think we're really breaking through.

Quote:If it's an existing lock, in all likelihood be prepared for downing Aran with more consistency and an Illhoof pull.
Yeah, I wasn't expecting that much from Tuesday. It's good though, because you can go in the front door and zone straight to Aran's room.

Seemed like you not only had a good crew, but one that didn't mind staying late. You went past 12, and most times someone (or more) is ready to leave by 11.

Good Job!

Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
I should be available for Friday.
Frostburn / Dawn can go. Frost is locked to tuesday.
Cheers,
Frostburn / Dawnstrider