SR - Karazhan Squad 2
Okay - So. It seems to me that in each and every raid group there are one or two people who rather form a little heart and soul. Zynli is clearly one of those people for us, so we're calling Tuesday and moving it to Wednesday and Thursday this week.

NEW DATES

Wed 5/30 and Thurs 5/31 and everything else remains the same.

Our Raid Leader will be Winkle.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Quote:Okay - So. It seems to me that in each and every raid group there are one or two people who rather form a little heart and soul. Zynli is clearly one of those people for us, so we're calling Tuesday and moving it to Wednesday and Thursday this week.

NEW DATES

Wed 5/30 and Thurs 5/31 and everything else remains the same.

Our Raid Leader will be Winkle.

I appreciate it, with the exception of spending time with the wifey, this is one of those things I look forward to doing more than anything else (Raiding with you guys) So, Ill see ya on tommorrow evening and thank you more than I can put into words!

-Zyn
Proud Co-Founder of the Widely Accepted and Raiderâ„¢ Approved "FIPIA Strategy"

Zyn's You Tube Channel
Hey Sabra,

Sorry for the late response- I'm in Atlanta w/ no access to WOW (yes, going thru Withdrawal). I'm good for Thursday evening - I'll be back by then.

DarthJit/Mage
<span style="color:#FF6600">Roster for Wed 5/30/07

Holyrain
Arrock

Detector
Selendra
Multanis

Zynli

Sabramage
Thamelas

Taunshu
Weatherine

If I missed anyone, please PM me here immediately. (Got a Wowmail from Pakse saying that he cannot make it this week afterall .)

Thursday is looking iffy due to Gruul. We need two more, preferably a Tank and a Healer.

Mav, could you bring Keshi on Thursday?

Confirmed so far are:

Arrock
Keshi

Detector
Multanis
Lightlady

Zynli

Darthjit
Sabramage
Thamelas

Taunshu

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Quote:<span style="color:#FF6600">Roster for Wed 5/30/07

Mav, could you bring Keshi on Thursday?

Yes, I can, Sabra.
--Mav
Quote:Yes, I can, Sabra.

My thanks.

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
lightlady wants an invite for tonite
holy priest

He is having issues loggin on to the site.
[Image: sig-1870276.jpg]
Quote:lightlady wants an invite for tonite
holy priest
He is having issues loggin on to the site.

Well, Luis, we're full. I'm happy to tell you, but Thursday still has one opening.

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
<span style="color:#FF6600">Well Poop! Not only is Zynli tied up at work, but so is Luis (Arrock) so no raid tonight, my dears. See you all next week.

Holyrain, Weatherine and Selendra all made the roster for Gruul/Mags, so grats to them, but I think we're going to give this a shot without them. If it sucks, we'll just call it.

ROSTER Thurs 5/31/07

Arrock
Keshi

Darthjit
Thamelas
Sabramage

Taunshu

Detector
Lightlady
Multanis

And we need one more. Sadly, we will be without Zynli. See his PM to me below.

We'll go for another ride with Moroes and then move on to Maiden, then wipe a few times on whatever is next if it's not 11 pm.

Received from Zynli - entitled something like @*!&xx!!

Quote:Im mailing you in game too, I have to work tonight. Im only working maybe 4-5 hours so I might be able to make it on for a later part of the evening, but I have to go in. I guess one of my bosses got into a motorcycle accident, nothing huge but he isnt going to be feelin great for a couple days. Hes already in and out of the hospital, so no worries there. But he called me 10 minutes ago and asked if I could work for him.

The good news is, this might free me up an extra day next week. I have a feeling Kara woulda been called this evening anyhow, dear. But if you decide to go, GL and maybe I can sneak on later on this evening. Sorry but I cant say no to the guy and have him come in.

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
I'm sorry I won't be able to join you guys. Good luck tonight.

One suggestion is if Moroes proves too frustrating, you may want to skip it and move on to Maiden, since it seems much easier. Of course there are more trash to clear to get there, but if you can one-shot her like last time it'd be worth it.

Be sure the priests dispel the holy fire quickly, and have a healer run in to break the repentence.

[Image: 602280dKiCL.png]

Stormrage characters:
Holyrain, NE Bandage-spec Warrior, Level 70
Pannacea, Draenei Priest, Level 21
Meckwell, Human Bank, Level Tiny
Vicero, Human Bank, Level Tiny
Quote:I'm sorry I won't be able to join you guys. Good luck tonight.

One suggestion is if Moroes proves too frustrating, you may want to skip it and move on to Maiden, since it seems much easier. Of course there are more trash to clear to get there, but if you can one-shot her like last time it'd be worth it.

Be sure the priests dispel the holy fire quickly, and have a healer run in to break the repentence.

Winkle is now controlling us all from the beyond! :wub:;)

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Quote:Winkle is now controlling us all from the beyond! :wub:;)

Well, maybe this one wasn't meant to work. I unexpectedly have to watch my 3 year old tonight. I can't raid *and* keep him out of trouble, so, I can't instance till 9 or 9:30 SR time. I will probably go quest a bit on my shaman. Sorry, guys.
--Mav
So I got out of work maybe an hour ago and stopped by my bosses house on the way home. It wasnt an accident accident per se, I guess he was riding past a construction area going maybe 15-25 or so and slipped on a patch of sand =\ Bruised his side up real nasty but nothing broken which is good. Bike is kinda a mess tho.

Sorry it didnt happen tonight, seemed it wasnt meant to be. Ill get my schedule to Winkle asap, and we'll get another run at it going asap, even if it isnt til next week. We'll fill the roster, especially with Sabra out there recruiting for us and reminding folks about LL.com. See ya soon, 15 hours tommorrow so I gotta get some sleep.

-Zyn
Proud Co-Founder of the Widely Accepted and Raiderâ„¢ Approved "FIPIA Strategy"

Zyn's You Tube Channel