Frost
Dhen
Keshoga

-WimpySmurf
Gracile 85 DK wowarmory
Faible 83 Pally wowarmory
Wimpy 82 War wowarmory
Zwakke 80 Sha wowarmory
Quote:Lineup for Tuesday is: (1 more DPS == 2nd lock)

I could make this if there is someone to replace me around 10:00ish ST, or we start a bit earlier. I try not to stay on past 11:00EST on weekdays but I would sacrifice some sleep for the good of a second lock.;) No biggie if it's too big a hassle.

This is on Felonius, btw.
Edit: Possible misunderstanding, and also in the wrong place.
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>
Edit: Oops, like Voiceman I thought this was in a different forum. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
We're going to run 1 raid lock this evening.

Thanks RTM for offering to come.

-WimpySmurf
Gracile 85 DK wowarmory
Wimpy 82 War wowarmory
Zwakke 80 Sha wowarmory
So I really want to use WWS (Wimpy and I have been playing with it -- for an example look at http://www.lossendil.com/wws/?report=r2q23ifuv41oa).

I just keep forgetting to do a /combatlog at the start and /combatlog at the end of the raid.

Please remind me to do a /combatlog -- and results are better if we have multiple people trying it.
Quote:So I really want to use WWS (Wimpy and I have been playing with it -- for an example look at http://www.lossendil.com/wws/?report=r2q23ifuv41oa).

I just keep forgetting to do a /combatlog at the start and /combatlog at the end of the raid.

Please remind me to do a /combatlog -- and results are better if we have multiple people trying it.

Make sure your current log is empty since it will append the log to the end and that can cause some issues with the data mining as I understand it.
---
I used WWS in a guild I ran with on SR a while back. It's a very very nice tool:) there's actually a mod you can get along with it that will turn it on/off when entering/leaving raids...I can't remember the name though.
[Image: 398611nxqZf.png]
[Image: 398692clWcy.png]

-=Terenas=-
Saryn - 70 priestess
Tacita - 70 mage

-=Stormrage=-
Bellona - 60 Human Warlock
Raylyn - 21 Human Pries
Aesa - 60 Human Mage
Kirra - 39 Human Warrior
Kalb - 32 Dwarven Priest

-=Tichondrius=-
Zheelu - 52 Troll Rogue
Boss says I can't come in late and leave early. I came in late today. I won't be on till after 11:15pm ST tonight, so I expect that means I'm not going in this week.:(
Terenas (pst !enchant <keywords> or !craft <keywords> to any of my characters)
Shimoyake 375 SW Tailor / 375 Enchanter (Exalted w/ Scryer, CE, Sha'tar, Thrallmar, LC, VE; Revered w/ KoT)
[Image: 551160rumOC.png]
Shikigami 375 SW Tailor / 375 Skinner (Honored w/ Aldor)
[Image: 551176xgSAM.png]
Kosokoso 375 Alchemist / 375 Herbalist (Revered with CE)
[Image: 551190IuloU.png]
et alts
Thanks for the reminders, folks!

Wimpy and I have the data collected, but the firewall here at work is stopping the upload to the hosting site. Did anyone else capture data? Especially with the new 25 yard max on combat log range, we really could use more people gathering data to make it accurate.

Some things to note:

Geld took quite a few crushing blows from Moroes, a couple from other bosses. No crits (still looking for those elusive crits on tanks above 490 def).

Necrali wins the death counter, even when you divide by two!
Quote:Necrali wins the death counter, even when you divide by two!

We really have to figure out the syphoner pulls a little better. Too many healer deaths there. Those main guys are a total pain to tank since you don't get rage until they're dead because you're hitting their shield and not them. Then they blink and you're totally screwed with no rage and no aggro, and they're hitting someone else so you're not getting rage from damage either.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Quote:We really have to figure out the syphoner pulls a little better. Too many healer deaths there. Those main guys are a total pain to tank since you don't get rage until they're dead because you're hitting their shield and not them. Then they blink and you're totally screwed with no rage and no aggro, and they're hitting someone else so you're not getting rage from damage either.

Hmm wonder what is different on the nights I'm there with them. I don't recall much of anyone dying on those pulls unless things go really wrong.
---
Quote:We really have to figure out the syphoner pulls a little better. Too many healer deaths there. Those main guys are a total pain to tank since you don't get rage until they're dead because you're hitting their shield and not them. Then they blink and you're totally screwed with no rage and no aggro, and they're hitting someone else so you're not getting rage from damage either.

Pally tank?
Moors ~ Blood Knight, Terenas
Sinomin ~ Rogue, Terenas

I stab!
Quote:Pally tank?

A beast hunter pet should be able to tank them decently as well, they don't seem to hit that hard.
---
Quote:A beast hunter pet should be able to tank them decently as well, they don't seem to hit that hard.
Let the man tank! He grew up tanking everything, may as well let him do it in raids too. =) Yes, I know he respecced to healing.;)
Intolerant monkey.
Quote:Let the man tank! He grew up tanking everything, may as well let him do it in raids too. =) Yes, I know he respecced to healing.;)

I'm almost never on a raid with Moors so he can tank all he wants. :) I was just refering to the issues of warrior/druid tanking and rage issues. Pallies and pets don't have that issue. :)
---
Quote:Pally tank?

Isn't a lot of pally threat on a multiplier of damage? Damaging the shield doesn't count as damage, therefore that damage causes no threat.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, Pally tanking mechanics is probably my weakest suit.

Hunter pet should be very good at it though. Especially if dash is saved until after the blink.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Quote:Isn't a lot of pally threat on a multiplier of damage? Damaging the shield doesn't count as damage, therefore that damage causes no threat.

Hunter pet should be very good at it though. Especially if dash is saved until after the blink.

I abstain from any input on the tanking end of this discussion. But only the big guys in those pulls have the mana shield. The little guys take damage directly like good little mobs should. :)
<span style="color:red">Terenas (PvE)
Xarhud: Lvl 80 Undead Priest
Meltok: Lvl 70 Undead Mage
Ishila: Lvl 31 Tauren Druid
Tynaria: Lvl 66 Blood Elf Rogue
WWS data is up.

linky

-WimpySmurf

EDIT: updated to include Yuri as part of the raid and not a mob:) And gave Kesh his totem as a pet and Frost his elemental.
Gracile 85 DK wowarmory
Wimpy 82 War wowarmory
Zwakke 80 Sha wowarmory
Quote:Isn't a lot of pally threat on a multiplier of damage? Damaging the shield doesn't count as damage, therefore that damage causes no threat.

Yes, it is a multiplier of Holy damage. I thought the limiting factor was the rage generation. Hence starting with a full blue rage bar would overcome that.

If no form of damage causes threat then Taunts and Growl are the only way to hold the mob? Both are those are limited by cooldowns and resists.

Edit: The last fight I was on the mob blinked to Saryn each time. Maybe the MT healer and the MT should stand closer together so there isnt any travel time when he blinks.

Obviously the mob does have a threat table and healing is high on it. If the mob cant be controlled then maybe we can force him to blink to a better target. If I was the sole healer on his tank then maybe he would come after me. I know that wouldnt work for both raids since we only have one Pally. Just throwing out ideas.
Moors ~ Blood Knight, Terenas
Sinomin ~ Rogue, Terenas

I stab!