Terenas - Karazhan - Tues 05/01
I know that we are taking a break from raiding this week, but I think it would be worthwhile to kill Attumen the Huntsman for loot. It will be a quick kill, and he does have a pretty good loot table, so the time invested vs. possible returns make this too good to pass.

I would like to focus on letting those that need drops from him to come, provided we get enough interest. I would also like it to be later in the evening, so infrequent raiders (thinking of Shikigami) can make it, so around 10:30 or 11:00 realm time. It also may be of note, that this would be a pretty good run for an alt to come to, especially alt healers as I think most of our main healers have gotten what they've wanted out of him. Since he seems to drop those dang healing cloth gloves every time, I'd rather see them go to someone's alt than bulk up our void crystals stores.

I would like to go, as I'd love to get those tanking bracers.

Edit: Start time is a bit in flux, since I don't want this to interfere with the 5 man/heroic/questing stuff that is being run that night.
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight
Interested

Edit: There are 2 items I could use from him. The plate healing gloves and the mail healing bracers, if no other mail users needed them.
Moors ~ Blood Knight, Terenas
Sinomin ~ Rogue, Terenas

I stab!
I can go if you need me. The Worgen Claw Necklace would still be nice for some of my gear sets and Stalkers Warbands I might use in some of my soloing gear.

But I'll gladly step aside for others (and I'm way on the bottom of the queue anyway. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
A suggestion if this is going to happen -- can we have a couple alts logged out at the stone? I'd like to see this be as nondisruptive as possible to the other things going on. I'm afraid that with a raid happening it will inhibit something else happening tomorrow.

Necrali can help if needed, but I have nothing I want (well, the DPS gloves would be nice but I'd much rather see Shimoyake or Octord get those).

I can go if needed The bracers would be nice, but prot tanks would put them to much better use. Just include me if you need people to fill out the ranks. I can leave a toon by the stone to help summon.

I think it best to use need based signups rather than queue based. Another one of these Friday may be good for gearing up purposes as it's guaranteed epics for less than 30 minutes work.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Quote:I think it best to use need based signups rather than queue based. Another one of these Friday may be good for gearing up purposes as it's guaranteed epics for less than 30 minutes work.

Agreed. Which is why I listed what my needs were. They are both side grades.

I can also get a toon by the stone.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Tiga needs bracers from Attumen, but as that's the reason you're going BM, I'm happy to sit. Tori has no upgrades but is available if healing is short.

Cheers,
~FragB)
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
Yless could use the healing gloves or Dhen if we need dps.