Terenas - Preferred Raid roles for Kara and beyond
As Frostburn

DPS, Decursing, Kiting where possible, sheeping where possible, placing detect magic, calling out mob weaknesses where it is possible for me to detect them, Ice block pulling when necessary, bandaging when oom.

I prefer not to counterspell pull as I don't have improved counterspell.

As Dawnstrider
I would prefer the main FFA healer role or heal assisst role. I plan to keep him as a 17 feral / 44 resto build so he may be able to dps when he is not needed to heal and, when I get better gear for him, be able to OT a bit. If I get him the moonglade set I may be able to switch between healing and dpsing roles mid fight, but I'll have to wait till I get the gear and experiment with it.

Raidleader roles
When playing as Frostburn I would be happy to mark targets, be ranged MA, Explain and organize the strat over TS prior to an encounter, lead the encounter over TS. The last two I haven't tried in a raid setting before, but have done in 5 mans during pugs on many occasion. I also have quite a bit of experience marking targets outside of guild functions (where we typically assume that tanks are the only ones who can do it). I have quite a bit of experience moving marks around mid fight to reassign kill and sheep targets when things get messy.

When playing as Dawnstrider I would prefer not to have any complicated raid leadership roles as I am finding that due to my inexperience playing dawnstrider as a healer it tends to take all my attention and I lose sight of the larger fight as I focus in on the life bars.

Roles I don't want to fill: looting, picking people for the raid group, organizing the groups.
Cheers,
Frostburn / Dawnstrider
Shamadros, Tauren Druid. 1/46/11
Keep in mind that I've never done any raiding aside from the lurker ZG runs.

MT, OT, melee DPS, MA - This is what I do. No real preference, other than to say that I love tanking and that going several raids without being in bearform once would probably leave me feeling a bit unsatisfied. ;)
My cat dps is similar in execution to a seal fate backstab rogue, but I don't do damage meters or anything so I don't really know how effective I am.
So far I haven't been paying much attention to gear drops, so I'm probably a bit undergeared for MT on very nasty bosses. I'm currently only 15 defense short of optimal crit reduction, however. I still have done very few quests in Blade's Edge, Shadowmoon, or Netherstorm so far, so I've got plenty of room for improvement right there.

No caster DPS. Never have, never will, on the druid at least.

I will gladly heal if needed, or if going cat/bear is a worse option than standing back. I do collect healing gear, though in general I refuse to wear cloth healing gear, and I am a tribal leatherworker so at some point I will be sporting Windhawk.
However, keep in mind three things:
-If I'm not in cat or bear I'm wasting about 75% of my talents.
-I have, basically, never healed before, especially raids. I'd say I was rusty, but it would be more accurate to say I'm rust since there's none of the original material left. :P
-Skky will tell me that I am not a healer. :wub:

For leading rolls, I will gladly help with group setup, raid icons, and strategy. I will NOT do loot or healing strats. I would help with disputes depending on the dispute (ex: no loot disputes).
I like to take my time, however, so I do not mind stepping aside for someone more efficient. I also prefer to type rather than talk, even if I were to obtain a microphone more effective than a tin can on a string.
ERAU QSSI DLRO WEHT
Tori's spec is best designed to Main Tank heal, but she's willing to heal in whatever capacity is needed. I just don't have too many fast tricks to catch the squishies. Also willing to organize healing if needed. Cheers!

-Tori
Have experience with every aspect of raid leading, happy to assist in whatever capacity that seems to have the least interest by other members. Specifically I enjoy MA'ing, especially compared to the rest of the responsibilities. I find pointing at something and watching all you guys splatter it against the flagstones is far too sexy to resist. :wub:

Cheers,
~Frag B)

Previous was for Fragit, and the part there still stands. Tiga is now keyed and spec'd full-on MT, and obviously has some history with that particular job. Not sure how I'm going to take him, if we have a use for him or even if he'll become my main again. Update as things progress.
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
Felonius is one of those DPS rogues.:)I'm a bit uncomfortable being a MA unless I know the instance well.
I thought I'd replied to this post before, but anyway... Shimoyake is all keyed and is Frost Ranged DPS and Humanoid/Beast CC.

I'm still working on getting Shikigami up to level, but leveling a priest mostly solo is no picnic. Actually, with drinking every two kills, it's very picnicky. She's up to 54 and is back to Holy/Disc from Shadow. It will be probably a month minimum before she's up to a keying level, possibly longer. When she gets there, it will be to heal, unless as a guild, we need her to be Shadow for DPS and off-healing (a la Xarhud). If the guild wants her to be Shadow, please let me know ASAP.
Terenas (pst !enchant <keywords> or !craft <keywords> to any of my characters)
Shimoyake 375 SW Tailor / 375 Enchanter (Exalted w/ Scryer, CE, Sha'tar, Thrallmar, LC, VE; Revered w/ KoT)
[Image: 551160rumOC.png]
Shikigami 375 SW Tailor / 375 Skinner (Honored w/ Aldor)
[Image: 551176xgSAM.png]
Kosokoso 375 Alchemist / 375 Herbalist (Revered with CE)
[Image: 551190IuloU.png]
et alts
For Vinnie I would normally be looking for a dps role. I do have a full healing set but I'm specced 41/0/20 now with all the pve dps talents so it would be shaky healing at best. However, if that's what is needed to get the job done you can count on me.

I'm not too interested in raid leading at the moment, I don't necissarily have enough rl time to do the job properly, but I do have a lot of class and healing lead experience so if there is ever the need I'll help out there.:D
Currently a PoE junkie. Wheeeeee
Karacus (Hunter) is looking to fill a DPS role and also has improved traps(duration and shorter cooldown) for another form of CC.
Saryn - priest

I love to heal. I'm 30/31/0 and all of my gear focuses on healing. I'll heal in any role I'm needed.
[Image: 398611nxqZf.png]
[Image: 398692clWcy.png]

-=Terenas=-
Saryn - 70 priestess
Tacita - 70 mage

-=Stormrage=-
Bellona - 60 Human Warlock
Raylyn - 21 Human Pries
Aesa - 60 Human Mage
Kirra - 39 Human Warrior
Kalb - 32 Dwarven Priest

-=Tichondrius=-
Zheelu - 52 Troll Rogue
I am fury dual wield at the moment. And prefer to DPS. Right now I have 61 points in fury. Trust me usually I don't have that many in one tree, but I have found that it has been quite useful to have the upgraded shouts when learning new encounters. My last MT asked me to use my improved command and demo shout, and thunderclap. Then DPS my little heart out. I have also been know to be a mob catcher and to pick up any stray mobs that are either broken to soon or have killed the CC'er.
I am currently fury dual wield with a 5/43/13 spec. I prefer to DPS but carry a full set of Def gear.
Azzlea--Shadow Priest-----DPS pretty please
I would like Necrali to be considered as being able to fill a DPS slot. If people get to bring their alts along now for farm status bosses, I would like to be able to go as DPS and take a shot at upgrading my DPS gear.

Give me a shadow priest and JoW and I won't do badly at all. I've got a very large stack of mana pots I never use when healing any more too...
Having watched Necrali DPS through an entire instance run before, he can do some excellent DPS.

Also, by way of update, even though it's pretty obvious..my main is now a warlock, and therefor am DPS monkey these days.
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>
Quote:I would like Necrali to be considered as being able to fill a DPS slot.
About damned time you came to this realization! ;):wub:

Someone remind tonight to make sure the list we've kept for folks and their roles is up-to-date.
Intolerant monkey.
I am seconding necrali's request. I'd like to upgrade my dps gear as well and I can do pretty decent damage.

D

In addition, since each alt can have it's own position in the loot queue would it make sense that necrali and I would have 2 seperate positions as well. We would obviously have to choose one "character" at the beginning of the raid and stick with it.

Quote:In addition, since each alt can have it's own position in the loot queue would it make sense that necrali and I would have 2 seperate positions as well. We would obviously have to choose one "character" at the beginning of the raid and stick with it.

I'm pretty much a mains > alts type of guy so I don't think that matters and the mod has no easy way to deal with what you propose anyway. That would require manipulation by hand.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.