SR Shadow Labs
Let's go nuts on Shadow Labs on Saturday March 24th at 11 AM. I'm hopeful this will keep us off the same day as the various BIG KIDS runs.

I noticed that Murmer, the end boss, seems to have a little something nice for everyone. What is the chance that we could get him to explode and drop it all at once? :shuriken:Can't blame a girl for trying.

Sabramage will be there.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Holy had amazing luck with Murmur dropping the Shoulderguards of the Bold the first time through, but he'd still like to go. :)
[Image: 602280dKiCL.png]

Stormrage characters:
Holyrain, NE Bandage-spec Warrior, Level 70
Pannacea, Draenei Priest, Level 21
Meckwell, Human Bank, Level Tiny
Vicero, Human Bank, Level Tiny
Quote:Holy had amazing luck with Murmur dropping the Shoulderguards of the Bold the first time through, but he'd still like to go. :)

/tar Winkle
/hate
;)

Shalandrax sitting on 20+ runs for Bold without luck. I'm also going to be painting the living room on saturday. Maybe Sat evening we can run a second run?:)

I know for a fact its Bolty's favorite place to be.:D
*checks title to be sure it is referring to the instance I think it is* - check

Lochnar would head into labs - looking for at least one run to get revered lower city but some of the Murmur pieces might also be at least minor upgrades
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Quote:I know for a fact its Bolty's favorite place to be.:D
I need one run to hit Exalted, I think, and score a Lok'Amir-killer.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Quote:Shalandrax sitting on 20+ runs for Bold without luck. I'm also going to be painting the living room on saturday. Maybe Sat evening we can run a second run?:)

A second run would work well for me!

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Quote:Let's go nuts on Shadow Labs on Saturday March 24th at 11 AM. I'm hopeful this will keep us off the same day as the various BIG KIDS runs.

I noticed that Murmer, the end boss, seems to have a little something nice for everyone. What is the chance that we could get him to explode and drop it all at once? :shuriken:Can't blame a girl for trying.

Sabramage will be there.

Sab Id love to go but I have to work in the morning. If the run could somehow be pushed back until the evening it would make a world of difference to me. Thanks for at least considering!!

-Zyn
Proud Co-Founder of the Widely Accepted and Raider™ Approved "FIPIA Strategy"

Zyn's You Tube Channel
Quote:Let's go nuts on Shadow Labs on Saturday March 24th at 11 AM. I'm hopeful this will keep us off the same day as the various BIG KIDS runs.

Sabramage will be there.

In with either of the usual suspects.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Quote:Sab Id love to go but I have to work in the morning. If the run could somehow be pushed back until the evening it would make a world of difference to me. Thanks for at least considering!!

-Zyn

See Tal's Post Above and the replys that follow. We're hoping to do an evening run as well.

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Quote:/tar Winkle
/hate
;)

Shalandrax sitting on 20+ runs for Bold without luck. I'm also going to be painting the living room on saturday. Maybe Sat evening we can run a second run?:)

Sat Evening, as I stated below is perfect for me. 8 Oclock is typical for us, so why not keep it consistant! I still need Assassination legs from Murmur and Blackout Truncheon!!

-Zyn

Zyn's You Tube Channel
Quote:Sat Evening, as I stated below is perfect for me. 8 Oclock is typical for us, so why not keep it consistant! I still need Assassination legs from Murmur and Blackout Truncheon!!

-Zyn

Got my Truncheon /grin

Zyn's You Tube Channel