Nefarian down on Terenas
Thanks to everyone from both guilds!

28 Keepers and 12 Lurkers. It was a real rush and a great way to end raiding before TBC. Post your screenshots etc. here.
Quote:Thanks to everyone from both guilds!

28 Keepers and 12 Lurkers. It was a real rush and a great way to end raiding before TBC. Post your screenshots etc. here.
Yay! Congrats guys! I'm glad you were able to knock him off! :)
-TheDragoon
Was a good time. Treesh and I lost power not too long afterwards and didn't get it back until just a little bit ago. But at least we were up for all the festivities in Org. It went out about 5 minutes after the head went up.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
I am so proud of you guys! Great job!
Big congrats! Great way to wind up raiding before TBC hits.
For those who care; gun cam footage of the fight from Yuri,

Chicky for the footage

Terenas
Yuri - Mage/Arcane 85 Undead
Thirdrail - Shaman/Resto 85 Tauren
Vicstull - Rogue/Subtlety 85 Troll
Penten - Priest/Discipline 85 Blood Elf
Storage guild Bassomatic
The Killshot, which was by my best friend's brother, Azzassinator! (good use of that backup bow, ya nub! :lol:).
[Image: NefarianKillshot.jpg]

Good times,

Cheers,
~Frag B):w00t::wub:

P.S. Note the fetal positioned troll... :whistling:
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
Huge Congrats, guys. Way to get it done before your "time limit" is up, that shows real teamwork!

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Quote:Huge Congrats, guys. Way to get it done before your "time limit" is up, that shows real teamwork!

-Bolty

Yeah it was cool. We got pretty much our "best and brightest" in there this week and Friday night we executed like it.

Of course the Promotional Video that Bini made for us helped. That had peoples wives (who don't play the game) going. "Oh hell yeah you have to get that done." :)

I still watch it from time to time cause it pumps me up. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Quote:I still watch it from time to time cause it pumps me up. :)
Wow.

These guys "get it." It's not about the loot, it's about seeing what you and your friends can do...

Might have to roll a Priest on Terenas after all.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Quote:Wow.

These guys "get it." It's not about the loot, it's about seeing what you and your friends can do...

Might have to roll a Priest on Terenas after all.

-Bolty

Red Rover, Red Rover, Let BOLTY come over!! :D

~Frag
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.