Randomness.
Edit: Hmm, doesn't matter how I copy and paste the code into this forum, it always messes up.

So, plan B: Insects!
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
Quote:Edit: Hmm, doesn't matter how I copy and paste the code into this forum, it always messes up.

So, plan B: Insects!

Heh, kind of a catchy song actually.

Another link for you guys - the 5 most creative commercials ever:
http://www.tubewad.com/the-5-most-creative...red-1071-p.html
--Mith

I would rather be ashes than dust! I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dry rot. I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet. The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
Jack London
Quote:Another link for you guys - the 5 most creative commercials ever:
http://www.tubewad.com/the-5-most-creative...red-1071-p.html

I've posted this before, but this commercial is the greatest one ever made

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbjDj3G14YI

No such thing as random, since we all know everything comes back to Star Wars (Original Trilogy). Speaking of which, if Vader used a flashlight this would probably be it. http://www.dansdata.com/fl6.htm

The white coloured version would look great in a Storm Trooper kit.
http://www.dansdata.com/fl6-2006.htm
Space Invaders!
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete
Pac Man!
Quote:Pac Man!

I just got a little bit dumber. Thanks Lemmy :lol:

Cheers,

Munk
Pepsi Man!
"You can build a perfect machine out of imperfect parts."
-Urza

He's an old-fashioned Amish cyborg with no name. She's a virginal nymphomaniac fairy princess married to the Mob. Together, they fight crime!

The Blizzcon Class Discussion:
Crowd: "Our qq's will blot out the sun"
Warlocks: "Then we will pewpew in the shade"
Aussies, Brits, Canadians and Americans Compared

Aussies: Dislike being mistaken for Brits when abroad.
Canadians: Are rather indignant about being mistaken for Americans when abroad.
Americans: Encourage being mistaken for Canadians when abroad.
Brits: Can't possibly be mistaken for anyone else when abroad.

Aussies: Believe you should look out for your mates.
Brits: Believe that you should look out for those people who belong to your club.
Americans: Believe that people should look out for and take care of themselves.
Canadians: Believe that that's the government's job.

Americans: Spend most of their lives glued to the idiot box.
Canadians: Don't watch much TV, but only because they can't get more American channels.
Brits: Pay a tax just so they can watch four channels.
Aussies: Export all their crappy programs, which no one there watches, to Britain, where everybody loves them.

Americans: Will jabber on incessantly about football, baseball and basketball.
Brits: Will jabber on incessantly about cricket, soccer and rugby.
Canadians: Will jabber on incessantly about hockey, hockey, hockey, hockey, and how they beat the Americans twice at baseball.
Aussies: Will jabber on incessantly about how they beat the Poms (Brits) in every sport they play them in.

Americans: Spell words differently, but still call it "English."
Brits: Pronounce their words differently, but still call it "English."
Canadians: Spell like Brits, pronounce like Americans.
Aussies: Add "G'day," "mate" and a heavy accent to everything they say in an attempt to get laid.

Americans: Drink weak, urine-tasting beer.
Canadians: Drink strong, urine-tasting beer.
Brits: Drink warm, beery-tasting urine.
Aussies: Drink anything with alcohol in it.

Americans: Seem to think that poverty and failure are morally suspect.
Canadians: Seem to believe that wealth and success are morally suspect.
Brits: Seem to believe that wealth, poverty, success, and failure are inherited things.
Aussies: Seem to think that none of this matters after several beers.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
Quote:Americans: Encourage being mistaken for Canadians when abroad.

I sure like Canadians, but I don't know why I would want to be mistaken for one when abroad.
--Mith

I would rather be ashes than dust! I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dry rot. I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet. The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
Jack London
Quote:I sure like Canadians, but I don't know why I would want to be mistaken for one when abroad.
I guess if you were a Canadian broad you might meet more guys?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
Quote:I guess if you were a Canadian broad you might meet more guys?
When I travel I frequently am confused for a Canadian, but I seldom try to correct them. I figure it is because I don't travel like a tourist. I too am somewhat disturbed when in my travels a fleet of tour buses arrives and disgorges hundreds of loud, rude, camera toting tourists upon an unsuspecting, sleepy little hamlet. The tourists literally invade, pillage the local shops, ravage the restaurants, and occasionally attempt to converse with the non-tourists in the native language (including me, heh, what fun ).

American Tourist (reading from some guide): Whoa is ein bad en zimmer?
Me: Hmmm, ein baden zimmer? Gehen sier rechts, dann geradeaus und links. Es ist nicht weit.
American Tourist (yelling back to the group) : He doesn't know!

But, when I've been in Germany, I've seen Americans, and Japanese on these buses. When in other parts of the world, I've seen Germans, Americans, and Japanese in large numbers together. I don't really understand the attraction of touristy en masse with a bunch of strangers from your homeland. Most of the interesting part of travel is learning to get around without the tour guide spoon feeding you, and meeting and living with the people whose nation you are visiting. Sure, there are some things I want to see that the native take for granted, but mostly I'm interesting in knowing what it's like to live there.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]