Terenas - Lord Valthalak redux
Wife has plans. I probably will be there but not for the start. I'm guessing 9. Holidays are a bit crazy.
And dead.

7 people done with the quest... 2 still need their hats from scholo to complete their Dungeon 2 sets.

Here are pics of the completed sets on our Lurkers:

800x640
1280x1024
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
I've got some 1280x1024 shots. These were the best ones I took.

Close-up
Farther Out
Marn Showing Off to Thrall

And sure Marn has 7/8 T1 (no helm but a crown of destruction) and 1 piece of T2 as well, but this was still a cool thing for me and the guild.

And for the record I don't like the hunter helm. I've never liked any of the hunter helms especially on the male Tauren model, but this was an "all showing" for the shots. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Quote:And dead.

7 people done with the quest... 2 still need their hats from scholo to complete their Dungeon 2 sets.

Here are pics of the completed sets on our Lurkers:

800x640
1280x1024

Woot! And it has now been set to my desktop wallpaper because yes, I'm just that silly.:)

I'm so freaking happy guys. Mogo has her full raid one set and her full dungeon two set. I'm just amazed. Thanks so much everyone who has helped with both of them. You are too numerous to all mention by name (this includes our friends in the Keepers and Gnome Ravagers too:)), but thank you all.
Intolerant monkey.
Congragulations all. Wish I could have been there to help out.

As a side note I want to thank all those who signed up for the lurker raid on wednesday. I realize that many of you did it just to get enough people to let me go to MC and I really appreciate the thought.

It was fun. As we thought, we just needed one pull to take him down. Very fun (if shorter than I thought) fight.

This means that now we have seven people that can summon all the extra bosses. There is some decent loot to be had, and in general these are more challenging fights than anything else five man currently.

Valthalak (UBRS):
Shroud of Domination (17 str, 7 sta cloak)
Lord Valthalak's Staff of Command (+30 spell dmg +1 spell hit staff)
Leggings of Torment (+34 shadow dmg cloth pants)
Pendant of Celerity(+15 agi +1 hit necklace)
Draconian Aegis of the Legion(one of very few +dmg shields)
Handguards of the Savagery(int/stam +atk pwr mail gloves)
Rune Band of Wizardry(nice +dmg caster ring)

Mor Greyhoof (LBRS):
Idol of Rejuvation (sorry no stealthers with quest credit)
Tome of Divine Right (good healing offhand)

Kormok (Scholomance)

Sothos and Jarien(Scarlet Strat)

Isalien (Dire Maul: East)
Don't forget the BRD event, which also has some nice items you can get:

Most notably: http://www.thottbot.com/?i=53301

Which is a better rogue / warrior stat bow than anything before Striker's Mark.

And on some servers, Idol of Rejuvenation is one of those things you can advertise to raiding guilds that you can do runs to outfit their druids in exchange for raiding mats or something.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Big congratulations! Valthalak is a pretty hard boss. A less-well-prepared/geared ("Oh, hey, can you summon me so I can get Lord Valthalak?") run wiped on 1% on him. Sigh!