Median 2008 Released!
The sequel to Median 2007, strangely named Median 2008, is out!
______

[Image: screenshotS3_mini.jpg]
(Battle between Tal Rasha and Baal. With you as Baal)
Its main attraction is still the all-new skills, but this time they are arranged in true class-specific skill trees, 25 new skills per class, providing a strong class identity (solving the #1 complaint about the mod). Unarmed assassins, mass summoning necromancers, bloodwitch amazons, summoning barbarians and animal charmer druids are some of the new builds in Median 2008.

[Image: screenshotL3_mini.jpg]
(a screenshot of the new uberlevel, Kurast 3000 BA)
The difficulty of the mod is lower than Median 2007 (solving the #2 complaint about the mod), but there are 10 optional uberbosses and 1 uberlevel for advanced characters, and an 'attribute challenge' that rewards players who finish the game using only half of their stat points. Abandon all hope.

[Image: screenshotH1_mini.jpg]
(class-specific crafted throwing axe)
______

By the way, that (4) in the item name is not a maphack feature, but is the tier (quality level) of the item.

<span style="color:red">>>> Mods by Brother Laz
Nothing is impossible if you believe in it enough.

Median 2008 mod for Diablo II
<span style="color:gray">New skills, new AIs, new items, new challenges...
06.dec.2006: Median 2008 1.44
FYI if anyone here is interested, Median XL has been up for a long time now. It is currently on patch 1.F9. I can't possibly recommend this patch enough! Get a bunch of friends and LAN it up. This is without a doubt the best Mod made for D2 and adds hours of replay value.

http://modsbylaz.hugelaser.com/
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
1.G is out now, and 1.Z is in production. Seriously guys, if your a fan whatsoever of D2, you deserve it too yourself to dust off your copy and play this Mod; it is the best I have ever played!
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
Thanks Brother Laz, I've been enjoying Median XL for quite some time now. I had a few characters handle most of the Ubers, but I mainly stuck to non-twink runs through the normal game. It's by far the best ARPG experience I've ever had.