Terenas Lurker ZG run!
Quote:I am not 100% sure of this, but I'm quite confident that he is tauntable. I seem to remember picking up the Raptor after the #2 tank went down and he broke for that tank's healers back in the early days of the Keeper runs. Like I said, not 100%, but confident enough that I would base a strategy on the assumption that he is tauntable.

He is tauntable. One ZG run Shal ended up tanking both and I picked up the Raptor with Taunt.
WOOT! Tonight, we 10 manned Mandokir. When I'm a bit less tired, I'll post the screenie of our raid composition and him lying dead. We even had a 57 along with us, healing her butt off. :) It was much, much fun.

After ZG, we played in UBRS since we have folks who needed eyes, bracers, Emberseer, FatherFlame and loot from Rend/Gyth. Felstriker dropped. No rogues in the group, we had a fury warrior who drooled and got it. Congrats Tiga! Enjoy the hateful whispers from rogues all over the server.;)
Intolerant monkey.
Yeah was much fun. The wipe on the trash after we killed Mandokir was especially entertaining. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Quote:Yeah was much fun. The wipe on the trash after we killed Mandokir was especially entertaining. :)

Yeah, we spend more than 18 minutes killing Mandokir (which we got on the first try) then wipe to the immediate next trash pull trying to get to the Hoodoo pile. It was really funny.
<span style="color:red">Terenas (PvE)
Xarhud: Lvl 80 Undead Priest
Meltok: Lvl 70 Undead Mage
Ishila: Lvl 31 Tauren Druid
Tynaria: Lvl 66 Blood Elf Rogue
Woot! :D Big congratulations, Mandokir is no slouch - he managed to down a fair chunk of a raid when someone went 'cowboy' on him during his enrage phase.