Terenas - Who needs bags
Because I'm optimistic, if you think you will be sticking around on Terenas please post here and let us know if you need some bags. Treesh and I come across a lot of runecloth and rugged leather and will be happy to get bags out to you as we can.

Oh and not so new people feel free to post too. I found out that tal wasn't all 14 slotted out yet either. We need to fix that, but I can't track it all so post! :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Rokana has 2 10's, and a 12. If you have bigger going to waste...;)
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Molf can add to the bag production, but I really need to get off my own laurels and make 14's for all of my own toons ASAP;)
"You can build a perfect machine out of imperfect parts."
-Urza

He's an old-fashioned Amish cyborg with no name. She's a virginal nymphomaniac fairy princess married to the Mob. Together, they fight crime!

The Blizzcon Class Discussion:
Crowd: "Our qq's will blot out the sun"
Warlocks: "Then we will pewpew in the shade"
Hey, GG:

Between you and Vizune, I think that Mazeltov is quite set at this point. Tzabra was well cared for by Keshoga.

Lots of fun!!!
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Quote: I found out that tal wasn't all 14 slotted out yet either. We need to fix that, but I can't track it all so post! :)

Gib bags ama!;)
Quote:Gib bags ama!;)

GIB TOON NAME AMA! :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
I need a full load of them. One for the bank, the rest for the bull. I have one six-slotter at present. Thanks very much. Yakitori is my "main" on Terenas.
There has been another round of bags sent out and will be another round sent out probably tonight.
Intolerant monkey.
Xofyarg could use some desperately. Baby quests in Mulgore seem to be based on unlimited bag space.
I don't know when/if I'll log Blindseer into Terenas again (undead priest, just rolled her to see the undead starting quests) but if people are replacing 6- to 10-slot bags that they now want to toss, she'll happily soak a few up.:)
A bunch of bags have now been sent to Yaki and Liara. I, uh, kinda lost count of how many I've mailed out so if you ended up with more than you wanted, mail them to someone else in this thread.:D
Intolerant monkey.