1.11 Patch Information
Quote:Was the "improved" bug ever fixed? If not, you may not be liking that so much. 10 seconds without healing can be much worse than 4 seconds without anything.

Ah, but they have to actually interrupt me to get that to work, and that means they're susceptible to me faking a cast. They can't just throw a random counterspell at me and silence me while I'm doing nothing.
You don't know what you're talking about.
Quote:They don't yet have on this thread the class rewards for AQ20 posted.

Well go to: http://www.wowguru.com and enter the name of the set. They have the new items. For Zul both rares basically get around +5 to different stats. Not a huge upgrade, but nice nevertheless.

And apparently there a few new drops in ZG. Some off them is almost as good as the MC loot.
Seems like a nice buff to ZG.
Earlier it was claimed by Tseric I think that the new Mage talent "Master of Elements" would return mana for every mob crit on by an AoE, which raised the possibility of GAINING mana by aoeing. However, apparently this was an error and it is indeed a return per spell cast. More info here: Master of Elements.
Tichondrius
Arnath - UD Warlock (Tailoring/Herbalism)
Seirei - Troll Priest (Mining/Skinning)
Bhim - Tauren Warrior (Mining/Herbalism)
All the 1.11 items are now selectable at CTProfiles.net
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Ooh, nice tanking and healing rings look to be available to people revered with AD (much of Terenas guild thanks to 45 minute baron runs):

Band of Resolution:
18 STAM
+5 Defense
http://www.wowguru.com/db/items/band-of-...on-id22680

Band of Piety
10 STAM
10 INT
+22 Healing
+4 mana per 5 secs
http://www.wowguru.com/db/items/band-of-piety-id22681

You do need some of the junk from 1.11 (7 insignias of the Dawn and 7 insignias of the Crusade), but totally within the realm of attainable without alignment of the heavens (Heavy Dark Iron Ring isn't exactly a common drop from my understanding)
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Quote: (Heavy Dark Iron Ring isn't exactly a common drop from my understanding)

Otheo got one on Friday for what that is worth.
Quote:Ooh, nice tanking and healing rings look to be available to people revered with AD (much of Terenas guild thanks to 45 minute baron runs):

Band of Resolution:
18 STAM
+5 Defense
http://www.wowguru.com/db/items/band-of-...on-id22680

Band of Piety
10 STAM
10 INT
+22 Healing
+4 mana per 5 secs
http://www.wowguru.com/db/items/band-of-piety-id22681

You do need some of the junk from 1.11 (7 insignias of the Dawn and 7 insignias of the Crusade), but totally within the realm of attainable without alignment of the heavens (Heavy Dark Iron Ring isn't exactly a common drop from my understanding)

We've had it drop 9 times and it appears we've killed Luci 54 times, Mags 53, Gehennas 51, Garr 51, Geddon 48, Shazzrah 47, Sulfuron 45, Golemagg 45, Domo 43, and Rags 32. Luci, Mags, and Geh might not have that many kills some of the numbers may actually be learning wipes to them. I do know that all the other bosses after Gehennas, with the execptoin of domo and Rags died the first time we saw them.

It dropped 3 times from Luci, 1 from Mags, 1 from Gehennas, 1 from Shazz, and 3 from Sulfuron.

So I guess you can look at our recorded drop rates for Stormrage. It's not common, but I would be surprised if the MT and one other tank didn't have on by the time a guild gets Rags down. I don't know if our numbers are typical for a learning curve (and we've had two raidlocks run through that curve now, Rags dies twice a week) but you get a fair number of kills on the other bosses that can drop it before you are to the end of MC in most cases.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Nit: non-specific drops in MC are pretty much "Salamandar" versus "Non Salamandar" so you can bet that "Mag" drop was really a Luci/Geh drop from one of our pre-ARP raids.

Records weren't 100% accurate and some events were squeezed into one back when starting it up (we weren't sure who was there for Luci or Mags, just overall, etc)

Edit: raid description is "Magmadar 2 + Gehennas 2":)
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Quote:Nit: non-specific drops in MC are pretty much "Salamandar" versus "Non Salamandar" so you can bet that "Mag" drop was really a Luci/Geh drop from one of our pre-ARP raids.

Records weren't 100% accurate and some events were squeezed into one back when starting it up (we weren't sure who was there for Luci or Mags, just overall, etc)

Edit: raid description is "Magmadar 2 + Gehennas 2":)

K so it dropped from Gehennas then. And yeah, they aren't fully accurate, but they are close enough. It's safe to say 50+ kills of X or 40+ kills of Y. But yeah, definitely a good point to raise about our records.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.